The Truth Untold ✨

She sat there numb after furiously bursting out at someone who wasn't even a slight cause of her problems.

After some time she ordered take out and waited for it to arrive. When the door bell rang, she walked hurriedly towards the door and received it. Closing the door was when she noticed the bouquet that was placed on the side of the door. She returned after placing the food onto the table.

Hannah picked up the bouquet and a gasp escaped her mouth. She had been fond of flowers. And she knew what each flower of the bouquet meant.

Billy bills for good health, she had been in the accident.

Daisy chrysanthemum for loyal and devoted love.

Baby's breath for innocence, compassion, sincerity and trust.

And seeing the last one was what broke her heart.

It was a yellow chrysanthemum for slighted love, unreciprocated love.
A tear escaped her eyes.

She thought about the man that left the bouquet without saying anything.
She had experienced this kind of love. That was what made her the way she was. She didn't wanted to fall in love again because she was afraid that it again wouldn't be reciprocated.

But she guilt soon started suffocating her like thick smoke from green leaves. She played the same role in Yoongi's story what Lee Rang played in her's.

And she thought she wasn't like him. But here she was sitting staring at a love confession after breaking his heart. She recalled the look on his facee, the more she thought the more her chest tightened because of guilt.

Hannah thought whether the man was aware of what his bouquet meant.

What she wasn't aware was that he did know what it meant. He was a song writer, a person who wrote about love, he knew what it meant.
He wanted to buy red chrysanthemum but they weren't available so the florist asked him whether he wanted rose and he refused. Then yellow caught his eyes so despite being aware of what the flowers represented he bought them.

It was ironic how the situation turned just according to the meaning of flowers.
That's what he thought when he chuckled looking the bouquet in his hand. He should have known that it was a one sided thing.

How was it??
Please tell in the comments💜