What Are You Doing Now ✨

All the members were shocked when a giggly and brightly smiling Yoongi entered the living room. And without anyone asking Yoongi almost screamed.

"I asked her to hangout with me and she said yes."
And everybody froze seeing him running around just because he asked someone out. Seokjin was the first one to react as he baby ran to him and engulfed him in a hug and slowly all the other joined in.

When they separated, everybody started laughing how silly it was because it was Yoongi they were talking about. But it was a big thing for an unbothered person like to him actually go to someone and ask them out on a date. Well practically he hadn't invited her out on a date but he soon planned to.

And the rest of the time was spent with guys teasing him about it. Jin and Jimin even role played and recreated that time when Yoongi and Jin went to her house for the first time; Every time Jin imitated Yoongi's stuttering, boys practically threw their bodies on each other and Yoongi yeeted both of them because of the exaggeration.

On the other hand, Hannah didn't get a fan girling moment because she hand to leave for hospital. before going to get ready, she carefully placed the flowers in a vase. While she was leaving the house leaving , she gently fondled the petals and leaned for savour the fragrance.

"I could get use to it." she thought out loud.

There was another thing that she getting used to these days; feeling comfortable and not shy around his ex crush anymore. The situation with Yoongi occupied her mind so much that she didn't realized it that she was over this "crush".

A week passed; though both of them were excited to talk to each other unfortunately none of the two could managed to actually text each other. And now was the time that Yoongi and boys had to leave for Tokyo for two weeks and that meant a hectic schedule was ahead. If things stayed the way they were, he was never going to get a chance to go on a date, so without thinking much Yoongi dialed Hannah's number, the phone rang twice but no one picked.

He called again after waiting for sometime and this time it was picked. "Hello" a voice said. A male voice. He scowled.

Yoongi remained quiet until the voice spoke again apparently not to him but to someone who was around them
"Your phone was ringing. I picked it up for you, here you go."

"Hey I wasn't around, I'm sorry you had to wait."

"No it's fine." He cleared his throat swallowing the lump in as all the thoughts came to his minds about who the man was, what was he doing with her..... His thoughts were interrupted when he heard her asking something.

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear what you said. Can you repeat?"

"How you've been?"

"I've been doing fine. What about you?"

"Yeah I've been fine though it was a tough week at work. So you wanted to talk about something?"

"Uhh..." He paused. "No I just thought maybe we could talk about random things if you're not busy."
He facepalmed because of the dumb reason that came out of his mouth.

"Actually no, I called you to..um.. to ask you that would you like to go......"

"Go on date. Yeah let's do it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah"

"So you are willing to go on date?"

"Yeah"

"With me?"

"Yeah"

"So I'm not misheari..."

"You ask me one more question and consider it a no"

"I was just confirming that I wasn't not misinterpreting something."

"What it is to misinterpret in it? I clearly said yes. Didn't I?"

"Yes you did. So when do you want to go?"

"How about this Saturday night?"

"Yeah sure this Saturday night." He repeated and it was more to assure his racing heart that it was finally happening.

"Okay" she let out a chuckle.

"So I'll pick you up."

"Okay~" she sing sang.

"I've to go. Bye." He quickly said feeling his stomach filled with butterflies dancing like it was a ballroom. Completely forgetting the fact that he was frowning just a minute ago when he was greeted with a male voice.

"Bye." She hung up feeling her heart swooning over this conversation.

How was it?? please tell me in comments

vote and share if you like it
💜💜