Chapter 2 ♡

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Peter was in his room drinking from his juice box while watching Frozen 2 (the best out of the two movies) and belting 'into the unknown' as loud as he could when his phone started ringing.

Peter groaned in annoyance because his duo with Elsa had been interrupted but his grumpy expression immediately changed when he saw who was calling him.

Incoming call from 'Harley'

"HI HARLEY!" Peter yelled happily

"Woah someone's excited"

"Of course I am! I'm watching frozen 2 and let me tell you IT IS AWESOME! But it's not nearly as good as Moana of course. OMG CAN WE PLEASE WATCH MOANA TOGETHER?!"

Harley laughed a little at how adorably childish Peter was. "Sure I love Moana!"

"Yesss I'm so excited! How long left until you get here?" Peter questioned.

"Well that's actually why I'm calling. I'm leaving for the airport in an hour." Harley answered.

"OHMYGODREALLYTHATSSOEXCITINGICANTWAIT!!!!" I don't know if you can tell, but Peter was VERY excited.

"Me neither but I have to get going now, I still have some stuff to do before I leave but I'll text you when I land" Harley was happy but sad because he had to leave which means he had to stop taking to Peter but he definitely was happy because he would soon be able to see the boy who he's grown to care about so much in person, face to face.

"Ok! Talk soon, BYE!"

"Bye darlin"

Call ended

~ ~ ~

"EEEEEE" Peter whisper shouted and twirled around in a circle before flopping back down onto his bed with the biggest smile on his face and continuing Frozen 2.

"EVERYDAYS A LITTLE HARDER, AS I FEEL MY POWER GROOOOW. DON'T YOU KNOW THERES PART OF ME THAT LOOOOOOOONGS TO GOOOOO.... INTO THE UNKOWNNNN-"

~ ~ ~ 3 hours later~ ~

Harley was now boarding the plane. He showed his ticket to the stewardess and she pointed towards the right, "the first class compartment is through there, please enjoy your flight" the lady said with a cheerful smile.

Harley's eyes widened when he heard that.

'Tony booked me a first-class seat?!' Harley thought.

He made his way to his seat and gasped at what he saw. His ticket led to an area that was surrounded by walls and inside there was a seat that honestly looked like a bed. He sat down on it.

Harley was taking in everything, 'My god this is so comfy' 'is that a mini fridge full of soda?' 'This is so extra' 'I wonder if they have a petting zoo...' but his thoughts were interrupted by a lady.

"Can I get you anything before we take off?" She asked politely.

If Harley was being honest, he was feeling kinda snacky. "Um do you have sundaes by any chance?" He asked hesitantly.

"Of course right away sir"

Less than a minute later she returned with his sundae.

"Wow" Harley's mouth was watering because of how amazing that sundae looked. "Thank you so much." She handed him the sundae with a small nod and a smile and walked off.

Harley quickly started eating away at the deliciousness that was before him and thought about Peter. The adorable, kind and amazing Peter that Harley absolutely adored.