Chapter 1: My Little Unicorn

Chapter Warnings
Panic
Terror
Grief
Sexual and verbal harassment
Verbal Abuse
Ect...

(If there is anything else I should ever add to the Chapter Warnings, please let me know!)
~~~

    "Izu?" Eri said, looking at me distressed. 

    "What's wrong, Eri?" I answer, suddenly concerned.

    "I'm hungry, Izu."  She answers softly as she holds her stomach. It is dark in the closet, but the light from beneath the door at least offers a little bit of comfort. It is crowded, though, Eri practically has to sit on my lap every time we are in here because she keeps getting bigger.

    I pull Eri towards my chest and run my fingers through her hair. 

    "I love you, brother..." Eri whispers, falling asleep to the loving caresses I shower her with. 

    "I love you too, my little unicorn."

    *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

    I hear the gunshots before I feel it. I feel it in my hand. The blood. It's in her hair, her beautiful silky white hair, it's red now, her eyes, oh my god, not again.... Not again.... NO-!

    ~~~

    I jolt awake from my bed, only seeing the nasty puke green walls covered in rot and mold.

    I run my hand over my sweaty face before the smell hits me. I nearly gag; It's been so long since I've done that after a bad dream... nearly a year.

    I stand up and peel off my stained clothes and throw them into the small washer I have. I don't have a dryer.

    Fuck, I don't have a lot of shit. Like a stove, an oven... I don't even really have a bed. It's just a mat. With an old towel I use as a blanket.

    What can I say. My only source of income is being a stripper, and I spend that money on food and... certain investments.

    At least I have a shower? It sprays 4 minutes of warm (read freezing) water before practically raining ice.

    I climb in and scrub my body with my bar of soap and my hands. I trace over this one scar on my hip...

    "Izuku, puppy, come sit down right here for master~ I'll give you a treat for being such a good boy. Oh you don't want to? Well then~"

    I gag and cough up some blood.

    I close my eyes for the rest of my shower.

    I finally step out of the shower, and let myself air dry in the mirror.

    "You are getting way too fat, you fat ass fuck. You don't need to have this meal. Oh, you are hungry? Well, so am I and I'm not eating. You can survive."

     I choke, some tears falling from my face.

    "Izu! Daddy stop hurting him!"

    I turn around, hand on my cheek from punch that still resonates through my head, desperate to find her.

    I heard her.

    Why isn't she here?

    I stumble to the cupboard I keep my clothes in, and I yank open the drawer. I claw through the drawer and yank out a bottle.

    Moonshine.

    I unscrew the top and take three big gulps.

    I pass out into a dreamless sleep.

    When I woke up I immediately grasped my head.

    "FUCCCKKKK" I roar, absolutely done with life.

    I collapse back down on the 'bed', and pull the towel over my head.

    I hear a woosh sound, and I assume it's Kurogiri. I poke my eyes out from under the towel.

    "What happened?" He asked, his purple smoke body dancing qnd swirling as he looks down at my pitiful form.

    "Hangover."

    "Moonsh-"

    "If you aren't here to give me Advil and water, fuck off."

    Kurogiri teleports away.

    Thankfully he comes back with the Advil and water and hands it to me.

    Sometime while I'm swallowing as much Advil as possible he delivers me some basic breakfast. AKA eggs. No cheese or bacon, just eggs.

    I look outside the window placed in the top right corner of the room while I scarf down my food. It's sunset. And the eggs are actually decent.

    I have 3 pairs of clothes. One is my Bunny Stripper Outfit that Shigaraki gave me. He's a villain, but to work and live at DK I signed an agreement to not interfere with any of their business, otherwise I lose my job and... nasty mold covered room.

    Unfortunately this is the only place outside of an Orphange I could find to stay. Once upon a time I had better, but it's been several years since then, and my guardian during that time has been in America. We call sometimes, mainly on holidays and my birthda-

    Fuck.

    That explains the shit show from this morning.

    It's my 16th birthday. 5 years ago on this day my little sister died right in front of me. Eri Midoriya.

    I rub a hand over my face, suddenly exhausted.

    I've got a long week ahead of me. Everyone in DK knows that I dissappear for a week after my birthday. They have scheduled me for shows before and I don't show. So hopefully they finally get it this year.

    I go over to my drawer and grab out the third outfit in my possession, a worn green hoodie with a small design on the back of it, my sweatpants, my combat boots, my mask, and my tools.

    I put everything on and pull the hood over my dyed green hair.

    I strap my tools to my body, on my belt, in my boots, on my back.

    I climb up and out the window in the top right corner of my room.

    I take a deep breath and throw myself from the roof of the two-story building.

    I'm not Izuku Midoriya now.

    I'm Echo.

    A vigilante known for bringing the crime rate lower than even All Might.

AN:
Hello, Star Children! This would be the rewritten chapter 1. It's dark. But I love it. What about you?

Anyway, I really, really hope you enjoyed the 1st chapter, and have a wonderful night! Don't forget to comment, fellas, sweet dreams!