Author's Introduction

*Please read*

General introduction

Good afternoon, my name is Night-Ray. If you decide to look on my profile you will find that I have another account under Day-Ray. That account is for writing actual books, although I have not started on any yet. My Night-Ray account is for fanfictions only.

If you have a Wattpad account, feel free to message me through here if you have any Fanfiction suggestions, those are always helpful!

I am also open to people doing fan-art. If my story inspires you to get creative, please let me know! It would be really amazing if some were to do that.

Also, please, please, please comment! It really makes me happy to see that people are involved and interested. Plus, it'll keep me motivated.

Fanfic introduction

So, on to more related matters, this fanfic will basically me throwing Izuku through hell. Sorry 😅. There will be a lot of themes that I won't know how to really warn you of, so please proceed with caution. I will do my best to warn you though. Please comment if there is something that warrants a warning that I don't have, I will be sure to fix it right away.

As for ships, I don't really have one that I am planning on doing, I guess I will take the readers opinions and the story's plot line up to that point into consideration.

When it comes to updating, I make no promises for updating every week because life hates me. I will say that that is my goal though.

Finally, I am really open to constructive criticism, so please let me know how to be a better writer for your entertainment and my own.

Thank you for your time, I will upload the first chapter soon.
Night-Ray