Chapter 3: Thank You For Saving My Life

Roman's P.O.V
I was sitting right next to Dean waiting for him to wake up. I was so sad I couldn't look at him then I heard a groan and it was Dean waking up, he looked around the room then he saw me and smiled and then he said "Roman where am I" I said "Dean buddy Jojo found you bleeding to death on your bathroom floor in your hotel room and now your in a hospital if it wasn't for Jojo finding you, you wouldn't be alive anymore" He looked at me with these widen eyes and said "Roman tell Jojo to come in here but before you go Roman after I get out of hospital and is fully recovered can you help me find a new woman cause I have been so depressed without Chelsea I really don't know who I am anymore so could you help me" I looked at him with a smile on my face and said "Dean I will be glad to help find a new woman" He looked at me and smiled and gave me this big hug and said "Thankyou Roman for being my Best Friend" I said "Your welcome" then we stopped hugging, I left the room and went to find Jojo.

Dean's P.O.V
I'm so glad that Jojo found me in the bathroom because I don't want to be like this anymore I want to be happy all the time like how I'm happy with Roman, Galina and Jojo I want to be that happy again but with the girl of my dreams.

I was sitting up watching a old CZW match of mine on my Phone then I heard little running foot steps then Jojo came flying through the door and stopped and jumped on the bed and gave me this big hug then she said "Uncle Deany Your Alive" I said "Yes I am Jojo and don't kill Uncle Deany" she said "Sorry and Dad told me that you wanted to tell me something" I said "Yeah I do come here" She lay down right beside me and put her head on my chest then I started talking "Well I wanted you to come here for a reason because if you didn't found me in the bathroom I wouldn't be alive, Jojo you saved my life today and I'm glad you did because I need your little smiley face to light up my day and I need that cuteness of yours to keep smiling and I need your little laugh to keep shining like a little star Jojo I'm glad that you are here because Uncle Deany hasn't been the brightest lately" she said "What you mean" I said "Remember Chelsea" she said "Yeah where is she" I said "The reason why I was bleeding and had cuts everywhere on my arms is because Chelsea broke up with me 4 months ago and I have been depressed so when You, Your Dad and Your Mum came I started to smile again because I was with people that made me smile when I was around them and really Uncle Deany has missed being in love with someone and when you spend the night with me last night I felt like I was loved again so Jojo don't forget this and that is Uncle Deany loves you with all of his heart and I will always be here for you when you need someone to talk too" I started crying, Jojo got up with tears in her eyes and gave me a hug and said "I Love You Too" I hugged her then Roman and Galina walked and said "True Love" Jojo and I looked up and laughed so did Galina and Roman then Roman and Galina got their phone and took a picture of us. I wish I was in love again.