Chapter 8: Will You Be My Girlfriend

Dean's P.O.V
I woke up to the most beautiful thing in my bed and that was I hope to be soon my girlfriend but it was Kiara. Yes I need to ask her to be my girlfriend because I don't know what I would do without her because She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She looked so adorable just sleeping but she always looked adorable.

I got up and got dressed into a shirt and put on some sneakers and kissed Kiara on the cheek and went out for my run.

*1 hour later*

Dean's P.O.V
I came back from my run listening to Foo Fighters. I love the Foo Fighters they have some pretty good songs. I went up the hall way quietly and open the door to my room and closed it quietly and I saw Kiara had disappeared then I heard the shower and she was in there so I wasn't going to disturb her having a shower.

Kiara's P.O.V
I was in the bathroom having a shower when I was in there I heard Dean's door close and I'm pretty sure it was Dean. I got dress into a pair of denim shorts and a Bella Twins Shirt cause before we came back to Romans place I went and got some clothes.

I got out of the bathroom and saw Dean playing Call of Duty while he looked all sweaty and HOT Hehe.

I said after getting on the bed next to him "Sup Deany" he paused the game and said "Hello Kiara have a good shower" I said "Yeah sorta" we both laugh and then Dean open his arms for a hug and I did want one so I gave him cuddly hug and then he kissed me and I kissed back then Dean started playing Call of Duty again and I watched him and I don't know how they can play that game it looks so hard to master I guess I have to learn.

Dean's P.O.V
Kiara was the best because she knew when you were sad or happy or when you needed a hug or needed some to talk to you but all I need to do is to somehow and someway make Kiara my girlfriend because she is the best thing that ever happen to me and that's all I need.

We heard a little voice come down the hallway then Kiara said "I think that's Jojo coming to see her Uncle Deany" I looked at her and said "Shut Up" she laughed and went to get Jojo so I could keep playing Call of Duty. Kiara walked in carrying Jojo and they were talking Jojo loved me and Kiara she knew Kiara by Galina visiting Kiara or Kiara visiting Galina so yeah.

Kiara walked in came and sat on the bed with Jojo then Jojo cuddle up to me and smiled and she knew what she wanted she wanted a hug, I gave her a hug and Kiara was on her phone doing something, Jojo crawled over to Kiara and they both laughed and then Jojo started to fall off the bed backwards and Kiara catch her but fell down with her and they both started laughing I laughed with them because it was funny how they both fell down then they got up laughing and I said "Everyone is up lets go and have some breakfast" They both nodded and we all went down for breakfast.

Kiara's P.O.V
If you are wondering what Jojo and I were laughing at before we fell off the bed together I actually video Dean and JoJo hugging and it was 15 seconds so I'm going to put it on Instagram so I can piss Dean off because he was so cute when he was angry.

Jojo, Dean and I went to go have breakfast so we walked down the hallway and went to the kitchen to the smell of Bacon, Eggs, PANCAKES, COFFEE AND HOT CHOCOLATE! Mm yummy breakfast back at home we go out for breakfast because John likes to go out for food which I don't like to do so in glad that I'm at home eating my breakfast.

We sat down and we all started talking then I look over to see Jarrad and Jojo playing in the living room and those two are great siblings to each other I don't think those two would ever leave each other's side when it came to bad times.

Dean, Galina and I were talking about wrestling when Joe said "Kiara can you tell the kids that breakfast is ready" I said "Yeah sure" I got up and went into the living room and said "Kids Brekkie is ready" they looked up and Jarrad whispered to me "But before we go to breakfast can we put that video of Jojo and Dean hugging on Instagram" I nodded and went on Instagram and put the video up.

We went back into the kitchen too have our breakfast which was Bacon, Pancakes, Eggs and Hot Chocolate and Coffee.

After Breakfast we all went to do something's and Dean said he was going to take me somewhere special here in Tampa before we went to the beach together. I was packing my gym bag with a change of clothes after I go swimming and a beach towel when I heard Dean from the bathroom say "Damn you Kiara" I started laughing and I went into the bathroom and said "Am I in trouble" He looked at me with this smirk that made me giggle and then he came up to me, put his hands on waist, I wrap my arms around his hips and he kissed me and I kissed back and said "Your not in trouble it's just your very sneaky my cutie" I giggled and said "I have my ways" we smiled at each other and got back to what we were doing. After Dean finished getting change into board shorts I went to the bathroom and change into my Black and Whtie bikini and put my shorts and shirt over them.

I came back to where Dean was standing in the door way waiting for me and said "Are you ready to go?" I said "Yes I am" so I got my stuff and we headed to the car so we could to our special place.