Chapter 7: Miracles Happen Part 3

Dean's P.O.V
We got to the restaurant I was taking Kiara too and parked the car. I got out of the car went to the passenger side and put out a hand for Kiara, She grabbed and got out and look at me and said "Thank you Deany you made this one of my favourites date ever" I said "I'm glad that you love it now let's go and eat" she nodded Yes and we hold each other's hands into the restaurant we payed and got in.

*1 hour later*

Kiara's P.O.V
Dean and I were driving home and we were talked more about each other then my phone went off I checked it and saw a text from Nikki

NikkiTikki 😋:
Kiara if you want to come home then you will be hearing a lot of noise so I don't want to go into detail
Love Ya Ki 😘💕

I closed my phone and sighed really loud that Dean heard it, he grabbed my hand and said "Is everything ok" I said "Yeah it's just John and Nikki are getting personal in the bedroom at home" he looked me and smiled and said "that's actually funny" I said "Yeah it is" then we started laughing and then Dean said "Did you want to stay the night with me even know I live with Roman" I said "Can I please cause I really don't want to hear them having fun at home" he laughed and I laughed with him then we went to Roman's place.

Dean's P.O.V
We parked up in the driveway, I got out and went to Kiara's side and opened the door for her she got out and said "Thank you Deany" and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I said "Your welcome Ki" she giggled and hugged me I hugged back then the door opened, Jojo came running at me jumped into my arms after I let go from Kiara's hug. Jojo hugged me tight and said "I missed you Uncle Deany" I said "I missed you too" then I heard Kiara say "That so cute" I looked at Kiara smiling, I smiled back then we went into the house together. We walked I tot the kitchen then Roman eyes just widen when he saw Kiara.

Kiara said "Hi Joe" he said "Hi Dean can I talk to you for a second" I said "Yeah sure" then Galina and Kiara started chatting they were like really great friends Galina and Kiara were. Roman and I went into the Computer Room and started to talk, Roman said "What's Kiara doing here" I said "Nikki and John are getting nice and friendly in the bedroom back at her house" Roman looked at me and said "Ok well she can stay but one thing only" I said "I know I know don't get all nice and friendly" Roman said "How did you know I was going to say that" I said "You always say that to me when I bring a girl back to your place" Roman said "Yeah you right now let's go back to the girls" I said "That's a good idea" We left the Computer room and we saw a empty room and I looked at Roman and we knew where they went to our room so we went to our rooms and said Goodnight to each other before I went to my room, I went to Jojo's room and went in and gave her a kiss on her head and whispered in her ear "Nighty Night Jo" she hugged me and said "Nighty Nighty to you to Uncle Deany" I smiled and tucked her in left the room. I took my suit jacket, tie and shirt off and when I entered the room Bloody Hell I had a pretty good view cause she was only in her Bra and her Underwear I was in dream land with her body then I snapped out of it took off my Pants and Shoes and put on a pair of gym shorts. I got into bed after shutting the door and then Kiara was in front of me and said "Hi Deany" I said "Hi Ki and I have too say I'm in with everything you have" she knew what I meant and she giggled and got into bed, I got into bed with her and cuddle up to her and she smiled and said "Night Dean" I said "Night my Beautiful Kiara" she giggled and gave me a kiss and I kissed her back then we went to sleep and I tell you tonight is a night I will never forget.