Athena

Athena from what I new had a happy life, both her parents actually accepted her and when her braces came off and she learned how to do her hair, she started to become popular. At first I thought she was going to leave me like everyone else but she stuck by my side. I loved everything about her the way she walked, smiled and her eyes, they were deep blue. Some times I lost myself in them, I would find myself dreaming about them more and more. Unfortunately for me she had a boyfriend, nobody but I new because it was secret but obviously I knew I am her best friend. He was popular, dumb and got drunk a lot, but he was kinda hot and this is coming from a lesbian. One day Athena came to me she looked worried as she said "he wants me to have sex with him" she said panicked "but I don't want to, he says he's gunna break up with me if I don't" in my head I was screaming. This is what I replied with "break up with that little shit first" she looked shocked at first but then she looked at me and said " I am gunna do it and nothings gunna stop me" she broke up with him at school that day it was soo bad ass, it just made me fall for her even more. That night we were at her house talking about the break up screaming and having fun when suddenly, we heard a knock on the door, we ran to the window it was cam (that was her ex boyfriend). Her mother answered the door as we hid in the kitchen.