1. WHAT?

“Do you think India is really going to face terrorist attacks in 2024 as predicted in 'Kalagnanam' by Sri Veerabrahmam Garu, hundreds of years ago? Do you our temples are in grave danger? Is 50 % of planet Earth going to submerge in water in near future? As many predictions including Corona turned into real events till date, do you think Indian government should take precautions earlier? The news reporter is hosting the debate in a manner that gave chills in spine to viewers. The video is making rounds on social media.

“What do you think about this?” Smitha a Biology teacher asked her colleague Aditi, a Physics teacher.

“I don’t feel like believing this,”Aditi an atheist disdained.

It's 2022, December. World just recovered from Covid affect.

Smitha didn’t argue, as she knew very well about her roommate cum friend
Aditi.

Aditi left the staff room and sat in the play ground watching children play, as all other teachers are having debate on existence of God, different religions, faith, and future events.

“Children back to classes!” The peon rang the bell.

“I will be here in a week!” Aditi’s cheeks turned red, seeing message from Aarav.

“Teacher, teacher……

“Teacher, teacher…….” She came back from her dreamland when a 9-year-old sweet yet mischievous student Munna, who listens to none except Aditi, came to her.

“Are you giving a leisure period to your students?” He asked smiling broad.

“No,” Aditi beamed signaling him to go back to his class.

“So, the wait is over! Aarav is coming to India next week, I’m excited. We should plan something for him!” Aditi is quoting to Smitha on their way back to apartment.

“Who is Aarav?” Munna who is sitting on back seat of Aditi’s scooty asked.

“ISSHHHH…. keep quiet or I will leave you here on road.” Aditi smiled. He is her neighbor’s son. As they are financially weak, Aditi picks up and drops him at school every day.

“Then I will seek Smitha teacher’s help. Her Royal Enfield is far better than your outdated scooty.” Munna giggled.

“What!” Aditi and Smitha burst into laughter.

“Street food!” Three of them have been to their favourite stall in between.

“She is here today too! She is staring us again,” Smitha mumbled pointing at a lady behind the tree.

“ One chat masala and two plates of Pani Puri!" Munna beamed. It's their daily routine.

“ I Wonder if you are only one who dislikes Pani Puri and eats only Chat masala." Smitha asked.

Aditi didn't care.

“ Is she following us since last week?” Munna asked them.

“Ignore!” Aditi  took it lightly.
The lady who looked little scary came to them before they left.

“  I see blood, death is all set to show its might!" She muttered looking at Munna.

“ Let's go!" Smitha sighed.

“ Who could be that woman? " Aditi wondered while dining.

“ Forget it! Good night!" Smitha said.

..................................................

Next day morning, Smitha left for school early to handle a project.

“ I'm sick, I think I must take leave !" Aditi told her neighbours.

“ Take care! I will send Munna to school by auto!" Munna's mom said.

“ I think road side food was contaminated!"Aditi presumed as she is having vomtings and indigestion since early morning.

She took medicine Smitha gave.

It's 4:40 PM when Smitha came back from school. She looked scared and tensed.

“ Are you okay?" Aditi who is now recovered asked.

“ Munna is in hospital! He met with an accident just a few minutes back!" Smitha said.

“ What?" Aditi rushed to hospital. Munna's mother is sobbing, “ I shouldn't have sent him by auto. He accidentally slipped from running vehicle!"

Aditi and Smitha are upset seeing a loving, happy boy in that situation, though he is now safe with minor injuries.

“ Why do I feel your health issue, Munna going on auto, accident, the woman's warning everything are interlinked!" Smitha sighed.

“ I still don't believe this! How can a human predict future!" Aditi is flabbergasted.

“ Where is that lady?" They looked the next day morning at the same spot only to be disappointed.

“ Sorry madam, my son used cheap oil to make chat masala yesterday! I warned him not to repeat. Please don't complain!" The stall owner apologized Aditi when she asked.

Two more days passed. Aditi is shocked to encounter that lady again in her apartment premises.

“ Believe in God and godly humans if you want your loved ones to survive!" She said.

Aditi chose to avoid her.

“ I'm offering myself to God soon. I won't be able to warn you anymore. But remember, your loved one's life isn't going to be easy. You shall run against nature to save him!" The woman screamed.

“ She is wearing an OM chain, a CROSS and a thread Muslims wear indicating she believes and respects all religions!" Aditi narrated whatever she noticed to Smitha.

“ How does she know my relationship status?" Aditi wondered.

However, the next day left them in huge shock.

“ An unknown woman's body is found in the sea yesterday night!" Headlines of an article made Smitha scream while scrolling Google feed  randomly on mobile.

“ She is that woman!" They yelled as they recognised the body.

To be continued....