4. I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE

Not willing to trouble Smitha anymore, Aditi herself enquired about that Drama performed on a nearby auditorium the previous day.

However, the woman  left that place before Aditi could reach.

“ She is an artist, maybe somebody paid her to act! But, what about Munna's accident?" Aditi is perplexed.

“ I don't have much time to reach the truth. I can't lose Aarav, nor I can face his rejection!" Aditi is in distress.

 I can't lose Aarav, nor I can face his rejection!" Aditi is in distress

“ Munna, what exactly happened with you that day?" Aditi asked Munna.

“ I don't remember anything. I was only kid in that auto that day. Auto uncle offered me a milkshake. I drank it and ....I again woke up in the hospital, with bandages on my  forehead and forearm." Munna said.

“ Do you remember that auto uncle?" Aditi aksed.

“ No, I saw him for the first and last time that day!" Munna said.

After that accident, there is improvement in Munna's family condition. They bought a new bike and fridge, paid school fee on time, aren't working for extended hours like earlier.

“ Something is wrong!" Aditi wondered why was Munna even admitted in hospital when he had only minor injuries.

She quickly dialled a friend of her, who resides in the village, where Smitha and her,  found the Book earlier. Aditi sent photo of that book cover page, she managed to click to her.

“ I have been to library. There is no such book like you mentioned." The girl informed after sometime.

“ Ask the librarian! Maybe they shifted it to new place! I have recently seen in it Restricted section, 3 rd row." Aditi requested.

See Aditi, he is my grandpa. I'm familiar with every corner of this library. For your sake, I asked him too. He  said there is no such book written by Brahmam Garu. He never lies. But, why do you need that book! Anyway, if there is such, the government must have hidden it in a secret place with high security or would have destroyed it. " The girl asked.

“ I will talk to you later." Aditi disconnected the call, wondering how she missed that simple logic.

“ Did you talk to Aarav? How did he react?" Smitha asked when Aditi reached the apartment by 8 PM.

Aditi didn't react. She has too many questions hovering in mind.

“ Aditi...Aditi..... Speak something! What did Aarav say?" Smitha is tensed.

Aditi dragged Smitha to Munna's home.

“ Aditi, what are you doing?" Smitha screamed.

“ Where did you get this money from?" Aditi asked munna's mom.

“ Aditi, are you out of mind. Let's go," Smitha tried to explain Aditi.

But, Aditi is adamant to move.