2. SECRET BOOK

“ I'm terrified!" Smitha cried out.

“ What if what that woman said is true? Is Aarav in danger? What it can be?" Aditi is sweating profusely.

“ Everything happening these days is interlinked with some past event! Maybe I have clues already!" She took a deep breath pondering.

“ Lately we have encountered that viral news clip on social media! Maybe...... no, no." Smitha mumbled.

“ Something really big, said the lady!" Aditi is stressed.

She couldn't stop herself from watching that video the night. Upcoming hazards highlighted by reporter activated her brain.

After doing research all night, she wondered if that future event is related to Aarav.

Aarav has been to China after Covid-19 pandemic came to control, to pursue courses necessary to crack his dream job, after being vexed in software field. His course will be completed by February 2023. 

“ Hey there? Don't stress yourself planning my welcome." Aarav pinged.

“ That's up to me!" Aditi smiled. She restrained herself from saying anything to Aarav, as she isn't sure about anything.

 She restrained herself from saying anything to Aarav, as she isn't sure about anything

“ What it can be?" Aditi just couldn't breathe.

“ Aditi, I know you don't believe in all this, but there is a speculation that Brahmam Garu has narrated another book, which has even minute details about future events. Maybe we should find that book!" Smitha suggested.

“ Where do we find it? There is nothing mentioned about that on any platform." Aditi is puzzled.

“ There is a talk that the book has been hidden intentionally to prevent people from going against nature! You know, knowing future earlier is never okay!" Smitha said.

Aditi I don't think it will work!" Aditi's caretaker Mr. Mishra cum family friend, asked her to meet him immediately. He is the one who has been handling Aditi's parents' business, properties after their demise in a tragic accident about 6 years ago.

“ Aditi I have met a fortune teller yesterday with yours and Aarav's horoscopes. He said it's better to give up on marriage plans as Aarav is close  to death and can bring destruction!" Mishra who strongly believes in God said.

Aditi recollected her grandma telling about Aditi's father's death in late forties, already being predicted by an astrologer when she asked the astrologer to draw his son's horoscope, before his marriage. She regretted ignoring warnings of astrologer until her last breath.

“ Maybe, I should believe this. Everything can't be a coincidence!" Aditi thought.

“ We will always take stand and protect eachother!" Her words when they Aarav proposed her, echoed in her mind. She didn't take a second to accept him, as she herself is longing for him to be her's. Unknown void in her life is filled, after meeting him in at a NGO.