3. PLAN

“ What?" Aditi wondered as only way to save Aarav is to stop him from going back to China.

“ He will no way discontinue his course. It's his dream. The next pandemic is going to begin in February. While Aarav will also return in Feb, after giving final exams." Aditi sighed.

“ There should be strong reason, that can stop Aarav!" Smitha mumbled.

“ What it can be?" Aditi yelled.

“ His mom! If his mom falls sick, Aarav might halt his journey to attend her!" Smitha hesitantly said.

“ You mean... Yeah... Maybe we should tell her everything and seek help. If she pretends to fall sick Aarav might give it a thought! But, she is a heart patient!" Aditi said.

“ Fine, let's not reveal her anything, but make her a part of the plan!" Smitha agreed.

Aditi has been to Aarav's home the evening after school. Aarav is spending quality time with his mom after really long time.

Aditi mixed medicine they bought in Aarav's mom's food, though she felt guilty

Aditi took leave for following 4 days. She and Aarav have been to the cafe, they first came on a date.

Aarav is quite surprised, when Aditi took him to temple afterwards.

“ When did you start believing in God!" He wondered.

Aditi subtly smiled. She is trying to make up Aarav's mind into believing their theory slowly.

The following days they met their old friends. Smitha accompanied them in her free time.

No, don't eat that!" Aditi is issuing orders to her diabetic friend Smitha.

“ Smitha, there won't be Aditi on your side forever, you should take medicine on time, control food. You should better carry spare medicine." Aarav suggested when three of them have been to dinner together.
......................................................

“ Why is he acting weird!" Aarav asked when Mishra avoided him again.

“ He thinks our horoscopes don't match!" Aditi mumbled.

“ Crazy!" Aarav burst into laughter, dejecting it.