Run in at the Market

"Louis, can you go to the market and get some food to stock up the fridge?" Louis hears his mom yell from the kitchen. " Yea, of course mom. What do we need?" Johannah tells him all of the things that they need, he then begins his walk to the market.

(Time skip to the market)

As he walks through the store he can't help but feel like someone's eyes are on him, but he just shakes off the feeling. He continues to get the things that his mom asked for until he hears someone call his name. " LOUIS! Is that you?" He looks behind him to find his best friend Niall Horan. " yes niall it's me, what are you doing here?" Niall runs over to Louis and gives him a big hug. Louis hugs him back just as tight. " I was just walking around the town and decided that I was hungry, simple as that. What about you?" "I was actually getting some stuff for mom." Niall, being his bubbly and enthusiastic self yelled,"I love Johannah! She is the sweetest person in the whole world! And she makes the best food!" Louis can't help but roll his eyes. "I bet she would be honored to hear that." His mom always took pride in her cooking and wanted to share with everyone. " Well niall, I have to get back to the house and get the food to mom. She will be worried if I am out much longer." "OK! Call me later?" Louis loves calling Niall, it's when some of the funniest stuff is said. " Yea, of course. See ya later Nialler." "BYEEEEE!" 

Louis quickly walks to the register to pay for the food but all of a sudden someone knocks into him. Before he can react he falls pretty hard on his butt. He was about to tell the person to watch where they are going, but as soon as the looked up his whole world stopped. His eyes met with the most beautiful pair he has ever seen. He would love to get lost in those eyes forever. And don't even get started about the hair. The curls that never end. He was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts when he hears laughing. He looks past curly and see's two other boys that look exactly the same as the boy in front of him. The only difference is that they have shorter and longer hair. "C'mon harry, you have to watch where you are going." The one with longer hair has such nice clothes on. "Yea, harry. We can't bring you anywhere without you being so clumsy." The one with shorter hair and glasses says. Curly or Harry I think they said, is suddenly on his feet and offering me a hand. I gladly accept his help and start dusting myself off. When I am finished I finally get a good look at them all.

 When I am finished I finally get a good look at them all

 Edward Styles (25 years old)

-CEO of Styles Enterprises 

- Is in a relationship with his brothers

-likes when people are sassy and try to stand up to him

- secretly wants louis to complete their relationship