I'm Yours

*As promised! I'm Back... I am feeling good about myself and I just wanted to get back into what I love doing. ENJOY!!!*

____________________________________________________________

He licks a fat stripe over Louis's hole, getting a taste of his sweetness. Clenching around nothing, he notices Lou's struggle. Slipping two fingers in slowly, he massages his tight walls in a sweet and loving rhythm. It's when Harry adds his fingers along side his tongue, that Louis becomes completely pliant on the bed. Louis moans and whines uncontrollably when Harry truly begins eating him out. I takes a minute but soon Harry is four fingers deep in Louis. 

"Bubble. Look at me." Louis doesn't react right away, mind somewhere where all he feels is bliss. "Bub, please open your eyes and look at me," he tries again. This time it works, and he's met with the most gorgeous blue. He chooses that moment to pull his fingers out a little and slam them back in. He watches in awe as Louis's eyes roll into the back of his head.

Shouting out his name, Louis whimpers as harry's fingers rock him through the pleasurable orgasm

Shouting out his name, Louis whimpers as harry's fingers rock him through the pleasurable orgasm. Turning around and looking into harry's eyes, he is met with most beautiful green.

 He brings his small hand up to harry's face to trace over his features, once more looking into his eyes. He brings his hand up to run it through his untamed mop of curls while twisting hair around his finger. Louis leans in and grabs a fistful of hair to bring harry's lips to his. Kissing him so innocently yet passionately 

Harry moves him so that he is on his back with his lets spread.  He wraps my legs around Harry's waist, grabbing the sheets to hold myself in place. He slowly slips into his tight yet stretched hole and waits for Louis's okay. When he nods his head Harry doesn't need to be told twice. Making a quick steady pace pounding into him, going faster when his bubble asks him to.

Louis moaned as his pace quickened, Harry leaned up on his knees, holding Louis' hips as he began to move faster and harder. While moaning loudly they finally reach their orgasms. After a second or two Harry decides to lay next to Louis on the bed and catch their breathe. 

"Well that was a very good show don't ya say, Marcie?" Said Edward who had apparently been in the room with Marcel the whole time... jerking each other off while watching Harry and Louis go at it.

Marcel looked at him and then back at Louis and Harry with a smirk. "Yes Brother... Very, very good... But don't call me Marcie!" He said with a glare directed at Edward.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm really sorry it has taken me so long to update... School is really stressful and I just needed a break from everything. But now I am back and ready to start writing more. I just need to find some inspiration, because my mind in empty right now. (Basically just filled with Math,Science, and History Info at the moment...)

- Kes