What Happened?

"Louis? babe, can you hear me?" My head hurts like a bitch. I slowly open my eyes only to be met with the greenest eyes. "WOAH!" I heard a little giggle from Harry. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you!" I look around the room to find Edward and Marcel. I don't know where I am. "Harry?" I ask harry with a confused look on my face while he looks at me. "Yes bubble?" "Harry where am I? And why is it so Dark yet Beautiful!" He smiles a bit at that. "Your at our house bubble. I bet Edward would like the compliment on the room considering he designed it."

"Wow

"Wow...I should have known he seems like the kind of person to like a lot of black." I say not noticing the door opening. "Should I take that as a compliment or as a offence Blue?" I whip my head around so fast someone would think I got whiplash. "Ummm... I-I...Y-you sh-should ta-take it as a c-compliment?" I see Edward smirking at my stuttering. Dammit. "That was a question baby." I get up off the comfy bed and walk slowly to Edward. I get face to face with him... well its more of a face to chest but whatever. "You should take it as a compliment." I say as I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him on his cheek. He blushed and I could hear Harry say something cockily behind us as Edward glares at him.

Wait...I just realized I'm at the triplets house. Why am I here? " You ok there cub? You zoned out." I look over at Harry and Edward with a confused look on my face. " Why am I here? What happened?"

_______________________________________________________

 Sorry! Really short chapter. School is so stupid! - Kesley