Punishment

I give him an innocent look as I start to grind down on him. He throws his head back and moans at the sudden movement. He looks at me, then kisses me hard. Harry and Marcel have been watching with amusement and arousal. I break the kiss, look back at them and motion for them to come over. "Come over here boys. This is why you don't mess with me." I grind down harder on Edwards bulge. He looks at me with blown pupils. What he does next takes me by surprise. He lunges forward and pushes my back against my bed while hovering over me. He then grabs me by my neck and leans forward to whisper in my ear. "You have been a very naughty baby boy. What do naughty boys get?" He pushes on my neck a little while waiting for my answer. I moan so loud. oops! Shit, why do I have to have a fucking pain kink. The boys are all smirking. "A Punishment?" I respond softly. He slowly makes his hands down to my pants. I want this so bad. I have trust issues but these boys make me feel safe. Harry and Marcel come to help Edward. He pulls down my pants and throws them across the room. Having a full view of my light blue panties. "Fuck, Panties. That's so hot, princess." I whimper a little. God, I love this. He slowly starts to take my panties down. When he takes my panties down they all get naked so I'm not alone. Aww sweethearts.

"Blue? Would you like to be our submissive?" Omg! He is asking me to be their submissive. Aww! Hell yes! " Yes Daddy." My eyes go wide, but they lowly moan. Welp I guess they have a daddy kink. He tells Harry to come over and put my mouth to use. I rush over to harry to give him a blowjob when he put his long and thick cock in my face. He locks eyes with Marcel and then asks him to come help him. Which he does instantly as he goes to Edward. Edward slowly bends down and brings my legs up. He opens my legs when he deems them high enough. I feel Harry start to lick and suck at my nipples after he took my shirt off. Damn. "Marcel come down with me and look at this masterpiece." Marcel bends down and looks at what Edward is looking at. " fuck baby boy, You're so beautiful." I then feel Marcel start sucking on my thighs.

 Then all of a sudden I feel something wet on my hole, I look down to see Edward eating me out. Fuck that is the best feeling. I let out a pornographic moan at the feeling. I then feel Marcel's finger enter my tight heat alongside Edwards tongue. It feels so amazing, by 3 fingers I already feel like I need to come. " Ugg '' I moan. "Daddies can I cum please" They all look at each other as if they are having a non-verbal conversation and then nod. "Cum princess" after a few more pumps of Marcel's fingers I cum. When I am done panting, I respond to Edward who had asked me if I had condoms and lube to which I just pointed to my bedside table. They all came up behind me with their thick and long cocks coated in lube and lined up with my tight hole. They slowly push in and moan, when they are all in they wait for me to nod. I nod when I have adjusted to their sizes and they start pounding into me.

 It was pure ecstasy during this intimate moment with my new Doms. I have always wanted to be loved and cared for. I know that these boys will do anything to give it to me. Now that I am thinking about it I never learned about what they do for work. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Marcel and when I feel like I need to cum.  "What's your color baby?" Oh? I didn't know they were into that. Huh. well you learn something new everyday. I then feel a slap on my thigh. I look up to Edward who stats at me with a 'are you going to answer' expression on his face. "Green Daddy." I look into their emerald eyes as they smile and Harry responds with " Good boy bubble. So good for us. So tight. We are going to spoil you so much." I look up to Harry who had said that. "I don't want you to spoil me, I have everything I want right now."

 They continue to pound into me until I scream out of over simulation as I cum. My eyes go wide, I did not mean to do that. There are going to think that I am a bad submissive. They are going to hate me for not asking for permission. I'm so deep into my thoughts that I didn't even realize that they all had finished and stopped pounding into me until my head was tilted up. I looked into the eyes of Marcel who had a worried look on his face. "Cub? What's wrong? What is with the frown on your face." I start to tear up. Its Edward's turn to get worried. "No princess, Why are you crying?" I look up at his face as the first tear slips down my cheek, he is quick to wipe it off my face. " I-I'm s-sor- sorry please don't h-hate me." I say in-between my hiccups. " I-I didn't m-mean to cum wi-without  p-permission, Please don't l-leave me y-you make me f-feel like home." I was to focused on not asking permission that I didn't see the confused and concerned looks on their faces. My head was spinning. I couldn't process anything that was being said by the triplets.

"Lou? Babe calm down. Marcel...What's happening? ." I hear Harry's voice, but can't seem to find him. What is going on with me? Marcel's next words answer my question to the point. "He's having a panic attack..." Its quiet for a moment, then I hear him again. "Fuck" The next thing I know is everything starts spinning faster, then black.

____________________________________________________________

I don't know if this is any good so far...but I enjoyed writing it! :)

-Kes