Chapter 4: Nya

I was sitting on the long pole in the front of the ship. 'Why don't they just except me?' I thought. When I heard footsteps but they weren't heavy more lighter than a guys. It had to be that girl. I remember as that Kai guy was yelling at me she looked sorry for me. I decided I could trust her so I faded back to normal and she saw me.

"Hi. Are you okay? I'm Nya." She said.

"Yeah. I'm Lily. Its just I don't know why they hate me so much." I said quietly.

"Nice to meet you. Kai is a little protective and well when you almost hit him with an arrow he may start a grudge against you. Hey I heard Lloyd yelling at you saying your not his sister or something." She said sitting down next to me.

"Oh. Well me and Lloyd are siblings. Its just our father did a spell on him so he wouldn't remember me and I think I know why."

"Wait your his sister?! That's cool but why would your dad do that?" She asked trying to be nice.

" Well." I pulled down my mask so it showed my whole face." When we were little this person, a snake person, came out of the bushes and tried to get Lloyd. I knew that I had to do something so I jumped out in front of Lloyd to protect him. The guy slashed my face with the dagger he had and I got this." I said pointing to my eye. "Lloyd was little but I'm sure he remembered it. Then my dad got mad and sent Lloyd away. I haven't seen Lloyd since then." I said finishing my tale.

"Wow. At first I thought you where lying but that is not something that I think you would kid about." She said. "Hey you wanna maybe give it another try?" She said standing up and extending her hand.

"Sure. Thanks for believing me Nya, can you kinda hold Kai off he kinda scares me." I said as I took Nyas hand and stood up.

"*giggles* Yeah sure Lily. Let's go." She said. "*yells* Hey guys I found her!"

Then I heard people walking over to where we were. God I hope this works.