Chapter 3: A True Family Reunion

I was sitting on a bench in the square staring at my feet.
'Oh god have I made the right decision? I really want Lloyd to remember me.' I thought to myself.
Then I heard someone walking towards me.
I looked up to see an old man dresses in white with a straw hat and beard.

"Why hello Lily I haven't seen you since you could walk." My uncle said.

"Oh Uncle its so great to see you!" I said as I hugged him.

"Well we better get going Lily follow me."

"Well okay but where is your car Uncle?" I asked not seeing one anywhere.

"Oh *chuckles* I don't use cars." He said. Then he tapped the ground and a ladder appeared out of thin air.

"Woah where did that come from?!"

"Well climb up and see my dear." He said.

I grabbed the ladder and started to climb up. I saw a huge ship flying in mid air. This definitely was interesting. I finally got to the top and hopped up and saw Uncle sitting on the floor.

"How'd you get here so fast?" I said

"I have my tricks Niece." My uncle said laughing.
"Stay here I'll be back."

"Okay." I sat down on the floor and started to meditate for a minute. Then I heard two voices talking. I opened my eyes to see Lloyd staring at me like I was evil.

"Uncle why is she here?!" Lloyd said angrily.

"Lloyd Garmedon, you are not to yell at your family especially your sister." Uncle said coldly.

"Uncle I don't have a sister! She's crazy! She almost shot Kai!" Lloyd said.

"Lloyd look if I wasn't your family why would I be here?" I said tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Because you're crazy I've never had a sister!" Lloyd screamed waking everyone up. The rest of the ninja and a girl who I'd never seen came out.

"Sensei watch out!!" Said Kai jumping in front of my uncle and holding a fire ball.

"Kai! Stop this instant! She is my niece and Lloyds sister. You will respect her." My uncle said.

"Its fine Uncle I can see when I'm not wanted." I said drifting into the shadows and disappearing onto the very front of the ship.

"Lily! Now why did you do that to her she came here seeking help. Now you will all search this ship until you find her." I heard my uncle say to the ninja. It was followed by groans. I wish they won't find me.