Chapter 5: A Second Chance

Dedicated to Princess_Hilda. She's awesome!

Everyone came up to the front of the ship. Kai tried to get Nya to come behind him but she wouldn't budge from my side.

"Nya! She's dangerous!" Kai said like I wasn't even there.

"No she's not Kai. You need to chill out dude, you've already scared her enough!" Nya said defensively.

"Everyone needs to stop so we can talk." Uncle said. "Now all if you should go get some sleep."

Then everyone walked back to their rooms and it was only me, uncle, and Lloyd.

"Hi Lloyd." I said quietly.
Lloyd ignored me and talked to Uncle Wu.

"Hey Uncle can we make this quick me and the guys were gonna see a movie tomorrow."

"Perfect Lily will come with you. Now I believe that she has something to tell you." Uncle Wu said.

"Okay fine go ahead." Lloyd said like he cared.

"Okay Lloyd the reason why you don't remember me is because dad put a spell on you so you wouldn't remember me when I saved you from a snake person. He sent you away and I haven't sewn you since." I said quietly and I moved my bangs from my eye to behind my ear.

"Really? Wait what's that on your eye?!" He said.

"The scar I got when the guy attacked you." I said.

"L-Lily?! *gasps then passes out*" Lloyd said in like a panic attack.

" Lloyd?! Uncle is he okay?! What's wrong with him?!" I asked my Uncle as I knelt down by Lloyd.

"It appears that seeing your scar has broken the spell on him." My uncle said cheerfully. "Come and bring your brother I will take you to the guest room."

"Okay. Thank you Uncle for bringing me and Lloyd together again." I said as I picked up Lloyd and followed him into the guest room that had two bunk beds. I sat Lloyd down on one and I played down on the other. Its good to be back together with my brother.