Chapter 1: The First Patrol

I got up and put on my black ninja Gi. Father was finally going to allow me to go on a patrol for those stupid, ignorant, pathetic ninja. I was raised to hate them and to destroy them. You could say its on my programing. My name is Lily Garmedon. I used to have a brother but he went missing years ago.

Le time skip

       I was running across the roofs of Ninjago when I saw 5 figures on the next 2 roofs. I pulled out my bow and shot at the closest one who was wearing red. I missed by a few inches but still got their attention.

"Hey!" One of them yelled and they came rushing towards me. I started to run across the roofs.

"Woah stop! We just wanna talk!" They started to yell at me again. I jumped down into an alley but fumbled. (Tripped) Next thing I knew I was surrounded by them.

"Who are you? You almost hit me." The one in the red said.

"That's what it was supposed to do stupid." I answered with sarcasm. Then I saw someone at the back of the group who looked like. Never mind couldn't be him.

"Woah that's harsh." Said the one in black.

"Yeah talk about a downer." Said the one in blue.

"You fags realize I'm right here?" I said.

"Ugh girls." Said the one in the back he sounded exactly like him.

"L-lloyd? Is that really you!" I said as I walked up to him.

"How do you know my name?!" He said.

"Lloyd its me Lily! How do you not remember me?" I asked.

" I have no idea who you are!" Lloyd said.

"Lloyd I'm your sister! Lily Garmedon!"