Chapter 2: Remember

"W-Wha I don't have a sister?! Your crazy!" Lloyd said. He looked older. I pulled down my mask to show a slash across my eye.

"Lloyd that's because father sent me away when you were born!" I said trying to get him to remember.

" Hey whoever you are you can back off. He obviously doesn't know you!" The one in black said.

"Fine I'll call Uncle then you'll see whose crazy Lloyd! I hope you remember me cause you'll see me sooner or later." I said and ran off to call my Uncle Wu who I haven't seen since I was a child.

Le timeskip

I ran to father and told him the good news.

"Father, father guess what!" I said.

"What my little dark Lily?" My four armed father asked.

"I-I saw Lloyd tonight. But he didn't even remember that I'm his sister." I said breaking into tears.

"Oh you did, did you? Well that old spell did work huh." He said chuckling.

"W-Wha you put a spell on him?! Lloyd my little brother who I protected from harm when we were toddlers?!" I said hurt.

"I had too. Now go to your room and cool off." He said cruelly.

I stormed off to my room but I wasn't coming out.

I had Uncles number from a while ago in a birthday card. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello? Uncle?"

"Lily is that you?! Its so nice to hear you what do you need child?" I was glad to hear his old voice.

"Well I saw Lloyd but he never recognized me. And father is being cruel I was wondering if I could stay with you Uncle?"

"Of course. I will come see you in Ninjago square in 5 minutes."

"Thank you Uncle thank you!"

And with that I ran out of my window with a suitcase of my things and ran to Ninjago square to see my Uncle.