Chapter two Packing

Ding dong! My doorbell just rang and it's Kyle and Elizabeth. They have came to help me pack. Then we are going swimming, anything I want to do before I leave; they are such great friends. Anyways we go up to my room and start to pack;Elizabeth is doing clothes, Kyle is doing my paints, and I'm doing everything else.
"So Sophia, how do you think it will be in California?", Elizabeth started.
Elizabeth's POV
Sophia is my best friend; I don't want to lose her. It might seem selfish but what am I supposed to do when she leaves? I'll be so sad. We had so many good memories and she did so many for me. The best thing she did was get Kyle and I together.
Kyle's POV
I can't believe believe Sophia is leaving. She is like my little sister. I just want her to be happy and I'm sure this is not he best way to do that. She needs protection! I mean, she can take care of herself, but I've known her since kindergarten and I fell obligated to protect her. She hates that so much too.
Sophia's POV
"I'm not sure Lizzie. You are going to be so list without me."
She laughs, "Yes, now I'm going to have to go with Gina to Art Camp 2015!"
That's when it sinks in. I'm going to be missing so much! Graduation, camp, Lizzie's one year anniversary... I could go on and on.
I start to cry. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" She starts to cry.
Kyle stands there speechless, not knowing what to do. He has tears in his eyes. We spent about 20 minuets just doing that. I can't believe that in less than a week all of this will be gone
🌺