Chapter Three Goodbye

Everything is packed. My mom just called me to grab my carry on and some snacks and get in the car. We are heading to the airport. It's a long drive. On the way I fall asleep and have the most vivid dream.
🌺
DREAM: "Welcome to the airport ladies, how may I help you?" the guest service lady said. "Hi, can you help us find plane 164?" Mom replied. "Oh dear, I believe it has already left. I'm sorry." Mom turns to me and says "Looks like we will be staying in Hawaii after all.
END OF DREAM
When I wake up we are at the airport parking garage. I start freaking out. On the outside I am calm, I don't want to scare my mom, but on the inside I am dying! As my mom and I walk to the airport door in silence, I suddenly get a text. I'm not sure who it is, in fact I've never seen that number in my life.
Stranger: Hey
Me: Um hi, who is this?
Stranger: Someone you are so far apart from but so close.
Me: Is this Sophia?
Stranger: No, I've heard you are going to move to California.
Me: What! How do you know this? Who are you!?
Stranger: You are very dear to me. See you soon!
Omg I'm really freaking out. I don't know what to do. Should I tell my mom, my friends, or even John? I don't know.