chapter 5

You and the girls made it out of the dungeon and we're going back to the guild to trade the stones for some valis or whatever they're called. And once the trade was finished you and the girls gone outside to see the amount of cash you all made.

Lili: Wow that's so much!

Bell: I know amazing huh?

Sasori: So this is the currency of this land? Is it made of gold or a different metal?

Lili: Hey red head are you in there, you been staring at the valis for a while now.

Sasori: It's weird how much we made.

Bell: Well anyways let's split it.

Bell split the valis equally with you and Lili, Lili was confused and in shock on the amount she received. Bell told her if it wasn't for her collecting the stones they wouldn't have a great payday. You nod at her but still you don't trust her. You and bell went back and notice Hestia wasn't home.

Sasori: Where did she go in this time?

Bell: Hestia is currently is having a hangout with an old friend today.

Sasori: Okay. Excuse me I need to fix my puppet so I can use it in the dungeon if we go there.

Bell: W-We?

Sasori: Yes or do you not like the idea.

Bell: N-No it's a great idea.

Sasori: Good, I suggest you rest so you can regain your energy.

Bell: Okay... aren't you going to sleep?

Sasori: Later, after I'm finished with the repairs.

Bell: Oh well then, good night sasori.

Y/n: Good night bell.

You watched as bell gone to the restroom so she can take a bath. And you gone back to your puppet and unseal it from the scroll and and then the night you continue to repair the puppet but you soon you saw Hestia came home and broke the door she was drunk you gone to her back and knock her out so she can sleep, you placed her next to bell and saw her instantly wrapped her arms around her. But you didn't care and gone back to your work.

Sasori: i wonder what  i can buy with this amount of cash. I'll ask her tomorrow maybe you can go to the market tomorrow and see what can i buy with it.

Next mourning.

You haven't slept since last night and you were about to finished the puppet until bell and hestia woke up you look at them and they were talking about something.

Bell: Hey sasori!

Sasori: Yeah?

Bell: I was wondering...Wait, did you get any sleep last night?

Sasori: nope i didn't got sleep i was up all night repairing this puppet.

Bell: What?

Hestia: And why didn't you sleep?

Sasori: Well let's see here. I was working last night and you came in and destroyed the door and was about thrash the place if I didn't knock you out. So in short i had to repair the door you destroyed and continue fixing my puppy, so thank you for the extra workload.

Hestia didn't say anything but was embarrassed about the reckless destruction she did last night.

Sasori: so what are you asking me about?

Bell: Oh well, I was wondering if you would like to come with us today.

Sasori: Um sure, where are we going exactly?

Bell: Hestia wanted to explore the town for a bit and I was wondering if you could come with us.

Sasori: Sure, I was going to go out today to see the town.

Bell: Really, that's great!

Sasori: i'll be at the church waiting for you two to be ready.

Hestia: Okay, come bell let's put you in a cute dress.

Bell: H-Huh?

You sighed and gone upstairs to wait for them to finish up dressing. You were looking around the church and wondered why do they live here. You hurt someone coming up the stairs and bell in a beautiful dress.

You were mesmerized by her beauty in the dress, you didn't know how she grow her hair so fast but you didn't care as her beauty made you speechless

You were mesmerized by her beauty in the dress, you didn't know how she grow her hair so fast but you didn't care as her beauty made you speechless. Hestia came up and you both gone to the city. you were watching all the stalls and taverns filled with adventurers. You, hestia and bell were at a flower shop to see the many flowers they had. You asked the owner if they had any poisonous plants around here but they didn't have any in stock. But then you were called by bell and saw her holding a bunch of flowers.

You couldn't take your eyes off her as her sweet smile was a part of the beauty and her elegance

You couldn't take your eyes off her as her sweet smile was a part of the beauty and her elegance. You asked bell if she wanted wanted the flowers she was holding. She was a bit shy but she nod and you payed the flowers she picked up and hestia was teasing you and bell for being all lovey dovey back there. You had a red face and pretended you did not hear it while bell was unable to move as she was to embarrassed to move. You carried the flustered bell in a bridal style home. You did not stop hearing hestia teasing you that day.