Chapter 6

You were at the church resting on the altar and waiting for bell to prepare, you looked at the sky and wondered who was using your body back in your old world.

Bell: I'm sorry I took long!

Sasori: It's alright, I have no right to make you move faster than your own pace.

Bell: Still you must be sick  of waiting for me.

Sasori: I don't mind, at times like these I rarely get the chance to enjoy silence back in my old world.

Bell: Old world?

Sasori: I forgot to tell you, I was...not a good person back in my world.

Bell: If it's not to ask, what did you do?

Sasori: ...I never told anyone about my life but I guess since I'm a part of your familia, I guess I can tell you. But I don't think you'll look at me the same after I told you my story.

Bell: Did he do something that bad that he thinks I will hate him...iwill try to understand.

Sasori: Okay here it goes.

My life was how would some say special, I lived with my grandma but I always asked her do I have parents. The moment I asked her, she didn't know what to tell me but when she told me I didn't know what to feel. Whenever I see the children in my village play with their parents and I had no one to play and laugh with sure I play with the children but it never filled the void in my heart so I made puppets of my parents so I could feel what I wanted to feel but I wasn't feeling the joy and warmth of parental love but I never felt it only the hard and cold body's of my puppets were there and I envious on the children of my village and I soon took a dark path. One day I met a man and he asked me to join a group he and his Allie's I was reluctant at first but he promised me something I wanted.

Bell: What did he offer?

Sasori: A chance for everyone to feel the pain and suffering that I had to deal with ever since I was born I was stripped from ever having any parents and that's was one of my ambition and I took it and became a deadly murderer to get me to my goals but in the end I was stopped by a group of ninjas from a different village and I once hated the feeling of being defeated and I was mad and was filled with revenge, but when I got reanimated I didn't felt happy I was trapped in a puppet a Ninja made and I was okay with it i long lost the feeling of revenge and I accepted death once again and I was happy to move on and accepted my faith but I think the gods took pity and gave me a second chance on life here I your world.

Bell: ...do you regret killing people?

Sasori: ...I only regret the lives of those that were innocent those that harm or did horrible things, I didn't feel sympathy for them only those that were innocent.

Bell: Do you still seek to achieve your goals?

Sasori: All my goals are useless here in your world only one still resides.

Bell: What is it?

Sasori: ...the feeling of having a mother and father and the feeling of having brothers and sisters. That is my only goal here in your world.

Bell: Do you still want to continue your vision?

Sasori: ...I...don't...know. at first I wanted to but after meeting you and hestia I guessed you filled the void I had in my heart a feeling I never knew I had.

Bell: What is this feeling your talking about?

Sasori: Question for another time but I still wonder will you treat me differently know I told you my past?

Bell: I was but when you told me about your grandmother I can relate, I only had my grandpa and I also wondered about my parents to but when I found out he died I wasn't the same since I was...alone until I met hestia and for once I felt joy and happiness when she asked me to join her. So I won't treat yourself differently but if you ever decide to go back to your old self I will have no choice but to either kill you or send you to prison.

Sasori: ...Thank you bell, you are to kind for your own good and I loved that side of yours.

Bell: *flustered* Wh-What?

Sasori: I think we should go the little girl we met Is waiting for us, shall we?

Bell: I guess your right, let's go.

You hold onto bells hand and she seemed to stiffen but soon relax and soon you both left the church.

???: My, my. Look at those two love birds go.

???: Indeed.

???: Are you sure it was wise zeus? To bring him here.

Zeus: I know you are worried but if he ever turns evil you have my permission to get him.

???: Until then we should enjoy the peace before it turns sour.

Zeus: Indeed.