Prologue

Sasori has appeared in a weird place no idea where he is but he is skeptical of the area.

Sasori: Where the fuck am i? I only remembered dying.

???: It's true young one.

Sasori: Huh? *Turns around and sees a man* Who are you? Don't come closer or i'll kill you!

???: With what?

Sasori: This! *Tries to summon his blades* What the? Why isn't it working?

???: You don't have your corporeal body and thus your a spirit.

Sasori: So i am dead...But why i'm i not suffering?

???: Your life was filled with sadness and misery it is only fair if i gave you a second chance in this world.

Sasori: What are you talking about?

???: Look over there.

Sasori: It kinda looks like the hidden leaf village but there is a huge ass tower and there's a lot of people with animal ears...Wait What?!

???: What is it?

Sasori: Why do they have animal ears?

???: In this world there are beings called Demi-humans. beings with the powers and the ability of the animals they're related to.

Sasori: First of all this is so fucked up. Second don't expect me to believe that all of this is real. Third do they use chakra in this world?

???: Yes. I know. And no we don't even know what chakra is?

Sasori: Hm...Can i used my abilities from my old world?

???: Yes but your body from there won't come to you.

Sasori: Don't worry i'll make myself to a puppet again.

???: I suggest not to.

Sasori: And why should i listen to you?

???: Your body won't be able to sustain all the magic if you do it and you'll die again.

Sasori: Magic?

???: It is the power of the gods bestowed upon to those who joined our familia.

Sasori: Familia?

???: Where you joined into our family. for example the Zues familia the pride and power in all of the familia's.

Sasori: This seems stupid. but i'll only listen cause i don't want to die again. Hehe...If i can't become a puppet then i'll make some puppets from this world. I can make some powerful puppets from this world all i need is the materials and some ingredients and i'm back in business.

???: I'll have hermes get you so you can go to your familia.

Sasori: And who am i assign to?

???: The Hestia Familia is my sisters familia she only has one member so far and i thought you would like to join it.

Sasori: This seems interesting but it's good for me to join. less people equals no one trying to interrupt me during my chemical experiments in deadly poisons.

???: Wait here while i call him.

Sasori: Good enough for me silence is rare to enjoy so might as well savor it.

???: You have a rare personality that i only saw a couple of times.

Sasori: Hey at least it's better than listening to orochimaru ramble on about being immortal and finding the perfect body.

???: your world is strange isn't it?

Sasori: Pot meets kettle.

And so sasori waited for hermes to arrived as he waits he wonders what puppets to make in order for him to control and a few thought occured to him like if joining a familia will fill the void in his heart he'll never know until he tries.