26

Warning: Mature scenes up ahead! If you feel uncomfortable I will leave an indicator like this "-----*End of mature scene*-----" to just skip and read the rest.
----------
(EDITED)
Soobin exits the bathroom his wet hair sticking to his forehead, he put on a button-up shirt that was a bit big on him and some black shorts.

Yeonjun heard Soobin exit the bathroom but he was too busy playing a game on his phone to look up. Until he died ending the round, he looks up and immediately feels a heat twist around in him. He tries to look away as Soobin walks to his bag trying to look for something.

But something inside him doesn't want to look away, the shirt perfectly defined the small figure of the boy. The shirt was a bit big so it would slip to the side revealing Soobin's collarbone. This made Yeonjun hold onto his phone more tightly making his knuckles turn white.

Then the smell of Soobin hits his nostrils making it overheated to stay in the bed. He stands up and walks towards the younger boy that was taking out a small bottle of lotion from his bag. Before he can open the cap Yeonjun grabs it staring at Soobin before opening the bottle and placing some of the lotion on the palm of his hand.

The confused boy just watches as Yeonjun rubs the cream between his hands before reaching out for Soobin's arms. He rubs the smooth gel around the pale skin, softly and gently.

The tension in the room becomes thicker as Yeonjun rubs Soobin's fingers. Getting every crease that he can access.

"hyung..." Soobin lets out softly almost in a seductive voice.

The older boy leans down planting a kiss on the younger boy's knuckles and trailing his lips upwards until he reaches Soobin's forearm. He pulls away and looks back at Soobin.

Yeonjun places his hand on Soobin's neck pulling him closer and pressing their noses together. He inhales the scent of the younger boy and opens his eyes taking every last and detailed feature of the boy in his eyes before pressing his lips against the soft ones.

Soobin instantly melts into the passionate kiss and finds himself gripping onto Yeonjun's hoodie tightly. The idol opens his mouth just as Yeonjun grabs onto his waist letting go of the bottle and making it drop to the floor, gaining more access to the weak boy in his arms.

The lower body of the two boys started to awaken as Soobin straight away started grinding onto the older boy, wanting to escalate the contact. The heat in the room began to increase as Yeonjun slowly started leading Soobin towards the bed without leaving or abandoning the touch that they were sharing.

It was like Yeonjun's touch was burning him as the dominant boy lifted Soobin's shirt to slowly rub the younger boy's waist, drawing circles with his thumb. At this point, Soobin's shirt had a few buttons that have been loosened along the way exposing his pale and desirable neck. So Yeonjun used this opportunity to trail kisses down his neck.

Soobin could feel Yeonjun's erection start to build up as he kept grinding against the boy. The taller boy falls on the bed as Yeonjun quickly hovers over him and connects their lips again. Their fever of heat driving both of them insane as their impatient bodies ask for more contact.

Soobin continues rocking his hips as his dirty hands start lifting Yeonjun's black hoodie wanting it off of the older boy. Yeonjun smirks against the kiss as his finger lingers around the buttons of Soobin's shirt undressing the boy underneath him and revealing the pale and white soft chest of the boy.

Yeonjun couldn't help himself but admire the beautiful body of Soobin as he traced his cold fingers down the younger boy's chest making the boy let out a whimper. "You're so perfect" He whispers running his hand down Soobin's face and placing tender kisses down his body.