11

(EDITED)
The mixed emotions Yeonjun was feeling were torturing him, every second that passed it got even worse. With the vague and disoriented emotions harrowing his mind, he felt numb.

He throws the sketches in frustration, the pieces of paper falling all over the floor. Paint and water were splattered everywhere in the room. He looks at the clock hanging on his wall and looks at the time. 2:00 am. It was late already, his mind was probably just messing with him.

"I'm alright..." Yeonjun whispers softly bending down and picking up the papers, he wanted to cry but his mind was telling him not to. He felt emotionless as he looked at the drawing. He stacks the papers and places them neatly on the table, his head was spinning.

He sits down on his chair but hurts himself with a box under his small desk. Yeonjun looks down and picks up the small wooden box, he felt his hands shake as he took hold of the small container. The dying memories started to replenish inside his light-headed mind.

He opens the box revealing an item he hasn't touched in a long time, an item that was hidden between specs of dust and grime. Snuggled away for years to come. His computer, where he wrote books and stories that filled his imagination every night. The adventure, thrilling, romantic, and tragic ideas all stored inside such a small device.

He places the box down and places the old dusty computer on his desk opening the device which revealed a black screen that soon lit up with a blue screen. He placed his password and was entering the lost remembrances.

His finger seems to wander as they added a new page from the previous book he never got to finish. The light bulb inside his head lights up as his finger began writing against the keyboard. The small clicking sounds ringing inside the room.

The torment becomes less crucial, he wanted to love Soobin again but he feared that something between them wasn't going to light up anymore. He feared that there was nothing there, nothing to come back to.

He was scared that Soobin left him because he didn't love him anymore, left because he got boring. But why was he back? Why did he come back drunk? It only meant that the younger boy was thinking about him during that time. The boy was lost there was no where to go but back to Yeonjun.

He felt angry at himself, but he didn't know why. It was confusing, the sorrow, the irritation, the complication. He wanted Soobin back. He wanted to love him again like how he use to. He didn't want to lose the younger boy again, and he wasn't going to let him run away again. This time he was going to hold on and not let him go that easily.
----
Soobin placed another small blue pill in his mouth and makes his way back to his temporary bed. He knew that he shouldn't be taking a sleeping pill every night but he couldn't resist the undying voices. Even if he was gone from a human eye, he still felt like he was being criticized and watched.

People were still throwing his name around. Even when he was gone.

He tugged on the covers tightly while staring outside, what if someone knew where he was? His mind started wondering of all the possibilities his company or fans will find him. But it stopped when he thought of something that he hasn't fully worried about.

Yeonjun.

He still loved him and he knew that deep inside. But he didn't know if Yeonjun still felt the same, even if he painted him once and takes care of him. Maybe it's just in a "friendly" manner...

He didn't know if Yeonjun waited for him.

All those years that they spent together are now under the bridge. It was weird when he was drunk that his mind went straight to Yeonjun, after all these years he missed him. A lot. He couldn't deny that.

The pill finally started kicking in shutting down Soobin's brain completely. His eyes became heavy and eventually closed leaving only one thing in his head.

Yeonjun.

...

...

Soobin felt the wind softly hitting his face, he could hear the waves crashing below him. The calls of the seagulls flying above the dark blue ocean. The smell of the fresh and natural air filled his lungs. The hot sunlight hitting his skin making it feel warm and cozy.

He felt soft and gentle arms wrap around his small wait pulling him against a firm back. A smile creeped on his face as he felt the warmth of his lover.

He turns around and Yeonjun wraps his arms around Soobin again their noses touching each other. A wide smile is placed on Yeonjun's face as he stares at the deep brown eyes of Soobin. "I love you" Yeonjun whispers, "I love you too" Soobin whispers back rubbing his nose against Yeonjun's. Yeonjun pulls Soobin in connecting their lips, the older boy tasting the sweet taste of Soobin.

Yeonjun grabs Soobin's face gently gaining more access to the younger boy, Soobin lets out a small moan as Yeonjun slides his tongue inside the boys mouth. Soobin guides Yeonjun towards the bed not leaving or separating from the deep and passionate kiss. The adolescent love and lust filling the air, the boys felt concupiscent towards each other.

Soobin pushes Yeonjun on the bed and gets on top of his lover ,longing him. Yeonjun smirks as he switches his position gaining dominance over Soobin, he lets his hand slide against the soft felt face of his partner reaching down towards Soobin's neck. Soobin felt weak under Yeonjun's touch, he desired for more.

Soobin looked up towards Yeonjun with lascivious eyes.

"You don't have patience do you?" Yeonjun says grinning down at his boyfriend. "Don't rush yourself, you will never be unloved by me, you are too entangled inside my heart" Yeonjun says running his hand though the younger boys hair.

"You aren't running away either" Soobin says pulling Yeonjun against him and linking their lips together. A connection that was bound to happen but was also destined to collapse.

_________