2

(EDITED)
The young boy dragged his brush against the canvas as it absorbed the paint colors. His phone dings, a notification appearing on his screen, he places the brush down as he picks up his phone. It was a article sent from his sister, he presses the link bring him to a news report.

Artist and Singer, Choi Soobin has been reported missing since this morning.

K-pop Idol Choi Soobin has been reported missing this morning, authorities say that they are currently trying to find traces of the missing celebrity. It was confirmed that the artist was last seen at a gas station withdrawing money from his card. Bighit entertainment released a statement, "We as a company and agency are doing our best to find and track the current location of Choi Soobin, we wish that his fans don't worry and know that we are doing our best". The rest of the members from the group have yet to respond about their member's status.

Suddenly his phone starts to ring as he looks at the caller ID, it was his younger sister. He clicks accept as he places his phone near his ear and picks up his brush once again and continues to paint. He lets out a small hum letting his sister know that he is listening.  "Did you see the link I just sent you" His sisters asks.

"Yeah" Yeonjun says simply dipping his paintbrush on the cup of water. "And you don't care? He is that Kpop Idol you are obsessed with!" his younger sister Soojin says from the phone. Yeonjun places his phone on his shoulder as he uses it to support the phone that was against his ear, "I'm not obsessed with him, he is just someone I use to know" Yeonjun says standing up and going to his sink. "Yeah whatever, anyways, It's all over the news, he suddenly disappeared and nobody knows where he went," Soojin says.

He lets go of a sigh as he turns on his sink and runs the water on his dirty hands. "Okay, if you don't mind, I'm busy right now," Yeonjun says drying his hands with a towel and ending the call with his sister without waiting for a response. He places his phone on the table and grabs the counter with both hands looking out the window. He watches as the wind blows on the grass and the leaves from the trees fall, he stays still and lets his mind wander.

He collects his brushes that were used and runs them with water, the quiet and peaceful sounds coming from outside make his head wander even more. The cold water touching his pale hands. He watches as the colors of the paint blend in with the water, the black water dripping down his hands and onto the sink. He places the brushes next to him on a cloth and washes his own hands. The visible but faint paint still noticeable on his hands.

He feels the cold air entering the room and making goosebumps appear on his skin. His eyes are dull as he looks back outside, he shuts the window and walks away grabbing his cup of coffee.

He takes a sip turning on his speakers to soft and chill music. The soft music fills his ears but his mind doesn't stop wandering yet. He rubs his head trying to stop the thoughts, but they don't. He looks back out the window and places his mug back down. "Why am I getting worried?" Yeonjun says hitting his head with his palm. "You are the one that left me after all" he whispers annoyed. He rubs his head after the small inner fight with himself and throws himself on the gray couch.

He couldn't stop the thoughts of all the possibilities of where Soobin could be, he felt worried but angry at the same time. He hated that he had to think of the boy that left him to become a singer, the boy that left him with a shattered heart. But somewhere in his heart, he still cared about him. "You are still the same, so stubborn" Yeonjun says, he was never able to get over the boy. He knew that he still loved him, no matter how bad the boy broke him, he still loved him.

"I love you" Soobin says giggling while hugging his boyfriend. Yeonjun lets a smile appear in his face as he wraps his arms around his lover, Yeonjun lays his chin on Soobin's small shoulders. "I love you too" Yeonjun says wrapping his arms around Soobin's small waist.

"Where are you Soobin?"...
__________