Confessions | Kate Schmidt |

( Readers POV  )

Warnings: Kissing(not really a warning.)

Kate Schmidt x Male!Reader.

✌︎︎✌︎︎✌︎︎

————————————————

I have become quite head over heals for my best friend Deenas friend, Kate. We don't have the best connection, mainly because I used to dislike her a lot for things she did in the past. One day she happened to be walking by when me and my old friend group were talking about here, and from that day on, she uses that against me. Even tho, she doesn't know the full story.

If I tried to tell her she would probably flip out on me.

«  Hey Deena! » I greeted Deena, Kate, and Simon by the front doors of the school.

« Hey Y/N. » I smiled back at her before Simon started talking about drugs and stuff. I drifted off into space that I didn't even notice Kate trying to get my attention.

« What is it that you wanted? »

She stared at me for a second before answering my question.

«  Can we talk, in private? » I took a glance at her before nodding. We walked to the side of the school so we could talk privately.

« Y/n. I wanted to say I'm sorry. Instead of being a bitch I could've heard the full situation back then. » I smiled at her before deciding it was my turn to apologize.

« I'm sorry too, I shouldn't of been talking about you in the first place. »

She nodded at me, understanding that I was truly sorry.

« Would you maybe like to go out sometime with me? » I quickly nod, being happy I didn't have the one to speak up and ask her. She looked up at me before her eyes flickered down to my lips.

« Can I kiss you? » I was at loss for words, so instead of answering, I smash my lips onto hers. Her lips were soft and tasted like cherries. I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her closer, as her went around my neck. 

We stopped kissing when we heard Simon and Deena walking towards us, mumbling stupid things to each other. 

« Did y'all make out? » Of course Simon had to ask that. Me and Kate rolled our eyes before walking away, hand in hand.

« Oh shit. They did make out. »

————— 

I  know this imagine was probably shit but who cares🥲Love you all, stay safe!

~Xoxo Rose