Cry a River | Arnie |

( Readers POV )

Warnings: Small angst.

Arnie x Fem!Reader.

༒༒༒

———————————

I sit down on the small pebbles and stare out at the lake. Sheila was being a bitch to me and Ziggy, and she said some personal things. Tears fell down my cheeks as I stare blankly at the shining water as the moon reflects onto it. 

"Mind if I join?" I jump at the voice and turn to see Arnie, the boy I've liked for a long time, standing there. I nod and he walks over and sits next to me. He sees the obvious tears running down my cheeks still.

"You know, if you cried a river, you would still be hot." I laugh before I slowly lean my head on his shoulder, and he allows it. He wraps and arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his side as the tears start to die down. I feel him place a small kiss on my head before we both go back to staring at the lake. This man truly knew how to make me feel better, Mentally and physically. 

After we sit there for a little longer, we start to make our way back to camp. We needed up expressing our feelings to each other on the way and we went back to his cabin and cuddled before falling asleep, still close to each other.

———————————

I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! 

~Xoxo Rose.