Lonely | Simon Kalivoda |

( Readers POV )

Warnings: None.

Simon x Fem!Reader.

Simon Bold, You Italics.

Let's pretend Simon didn't die, but Kate did:()

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

————————

I'm so lonely. Without Kate here, I have no one else to really hang out with. Simon is busy with finding a new job, and when every I ask to hangout out he always says he's busy. Deena has been hanging out with her brother and Sam more.

I decided to text Simon and at least see if he could come over to hang out.

Asshole<3

Y/n: Hey Simon, are you free today, I'm pretty lonely.

Simon: Surprisingly, I am. 

Y/N: Woah, really? That's a real shock.

Simon: Shut up.

Simon: I'll be over in a few.

Y/N: Days? A few days?

Simon: haha, real funny. See you soon.

Y/N: Bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear a knock on my front door and I quickly go to answer it. I see Simon standing there with some movies and snacks. 

"I never said this was a sleepover." Simon looks down at all of the snacks he had in his hands.

"I know, but I felt bad for never having time for you." I smile and nod before moving over to let him in. He shows me two movies before telling me to pick one. I obviously pick The Conjuring(I love horror movies). We waited till it got darker out then went and sat on the couch. It started getting a little cold and I didn't feel like getting up, so I started moving closer to Simon, trying to make my sudden actions not obvious.

"I can see what you're doing." I freeze in my spot and I don't look at him I just keep my eyes on the tv.

I can practically feel him staring at me.

"Why were you moving closer to me?" What do I say? at his is awkward situation and he thinks nothing of it.

"Uhm, I w-was kinda cold." He laughs before throwing his arm around me and pulling me into his side. I freeze for a moment before melting into his warmness and I lean closer into him. I ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie and Simon not much long after.

Before I feel asleep, I heard him whisper these three words.

"I love you."

—————— 

This was a normal one, surprisingly. Anyway, have a nice day/night.

~Xoxo Rose.