Roses| Simon Kalivoda |

( Readers POV )

Warnings: None.

Simon x Fem!Reader.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

————————————

"You know, we can't sleep all day. I actually have things to attend." This was the fifth time this week I had to make up random excuses to get my boyfriend, Simon, out of bed, and it was way harder than I thought. 

"And what things do you have to 'attend', or is this another one of you're lies?" I hate this bitch so much.

"We can't stay in bed all day Simon! It is almost 1:00 in the afternoon. We have to get up soon before we won't get out of this bed at all." 

"But you smell like Roses and I can't get enough of the sweet smell." That was very kind of him but I still hate this bitch.

I quickly wriggle out of his grip and finally get out. I take one big whiff of fresh air before I am pulled back down by Simon.

"Where do you think you're going?

I stare at him with a bitch please  face. 

"Simon, I love you and you know that, but if you don't get up soon imma drag you out of this bed. I will not hesitate." 

"Fine, I'll get up, just give me a few more minutes." I ignored what he said and started to clean up his room. Messy ass. 

I walk back over to him to give him one last warning before I drag him off of the bed. When I walk over, surprise, he's sleeping. I gave up and just let him sleep.

I will, get revenge.

——————

I know this is probably really bad, I don't care if you guys dislike it, but I would like you're opinions on this imagines!

~Rose