:: 3 ::

Jeremiah was walking down the street recalling the events prior to leaving the Morgan's residence. Occasionally hearing the critters crawling about in the night. Compared to when he was a kid (where he often sped home) he didn't care to rush home, one of the reason being the fact he didn't have a home. Or a house in general.

-flashback-

"None of you are leaving this kitchen until everything is spotless. Oh and Ethan, I want you to apologize to your father for ruining this dinner. And I would love an explanation on why there was a dog collar in the sauce. Okay? Jeremiah sweetie, I'm sorry you got in the middle of this, you're welcome to leave. Not you Benny." Mrs. Morgan scolded to all the teens -minus Jeremiah- before talking lightly to the latter. Benny scoffs offended but clear his throat and rubbed the back of his neck when the older women sent him a look.

Jeremiah put on a charming smile, before looking to someone he considered a mother figure (for he didn't have one since his own died giving birth to him.) "Thank you Mrs. Morgan but I'd like to help them with cleaning up the mess if you don't mind."

"This is why you're my favorite." Mrs. Morgan spoke pulling the taller boy for a side hug. "Mom!" Ethan spoke up completely offended. "Oh sweetie, you're a close second." The mom spoke before leaving the room.Ethan scoffs defeated before looking at Jeremiah who stood there smirking.

"Now that's she's gone, Benny do something about this mess." Sarah snaps tossing him a dish towel. "Why me!?" He stops and looked around the room at the accusing looks. Slumping his shoulder he sighs, "fine," he grumbled before grabbing his magic spell book.

"So now that Benny is taking care of the mess he made. Now you." Sarah looked to Jeremiah with her hands on her hips. "Me? I didn't even touch anything. Well except teasing Benny but we all know that's the same as nothing."

"I'm still in the room!"

"No, Sarah's right, how'd you know about the dead animals, possession and even Benny being a wizard." Ethan interjects.

"Spellcaster." Both Jeremiah and Benny corrected.

"Whatever you call it. Jeremiah what else do you know?" Sarah butted in wanting to get this over. Jeremiah stayed silent looking at their questioning gaze, aside from Benny who was looking through his book.

"You really want to know? Everything?" Immediately Jeremiah was met with nods. "Guys! I found it! A spell that can clean any mess up. Look..." Benny interrupted excitedly before saying things in Latin. Immediately Jeremiah knew he was saying it wrong. "Dude, that doesn't clean the mess it just moves-"

Jeremiah was cut when they heard Jane scream in the dining room. They all glance at one other before they rush into the room and see the sauce mess now covering the table, chairs and portion of Jane.

"-it."

"Jane! Sweetheart are you okay!?" The Morgan parents yells from upstairs. Jane looks to her brother as Ethan quickly bargained with her. Minutes later the mom and dad came downstairs and gasp at the sight. Jeremiah pursed his lips to prevent any laughter from coming out.

"Jane sweetie what happened?" Jane glanced at Ethan before putting on a facade. "I-"

"-actually mrs. and mr. Morgan it was my fault. I had the rest of the sauce in my hand and I didn't know there was a bump in the rug and I tripped. I'm sorry, sorry Jane." Jeremiah cuts in before Jane could make up an excuse.