:: Prologue ::

Jeremiah walks into the school and right when he took one step inside the building everyone stopped and stared

Stopping mid-step he looked over the crowd and turns right continuing down to the office.

'Is that Jeremiah?'

'Oh my God it's Jeremiah!'

'I heard he came back from boarding school.'

'I heard he was in rehab!'

Rolling his eyes he stops directly looking at the secretary.

"Jeremiah Jackson I presume."

Nodding, he received his schedule, locker and the combination and a list of extracurriculars.

Walking around the school he heard whispers of his name and the possible reasons he was back. Since he had nothing to put in his locker he walks straight to his class.

Sitting down in the science lab he opens a book reading.

Ethan and Benny were discussing the plans for tonight when Ethan stopped. "Dude!"

Looking where Ethan's gaze was and landed to some guy reading. He's never seen them before so he must be new.

"Benny, I think that's Jeremiah."

"Jeremiah?"

Ethan slaps Benny's arm, hoping he could recall their best friend from years ago.

Eventually Benny caught on, ohing and winked at Ethan. Rolling his eyes he dragged him in front of Jeremiah.

"Jeremiah? Remember us?"

"Benny... Ethan... We're buddies! Right!"

Crossing his arms he looks to the two with a serious face

Crossing his arms he looks to the two with a serious face. Minutes pass and the silence has long since became awkward.

Ethan and Benny chuckle awkwardly as they tried to get out of the situation as quick as possible.