Note

Before you go forward, few fair warnings:

• This story is not being updated anymore, at least for the next year. Luckily, there's very few readers so I don't feel half as bad discontinuing this temporarily. Currently, I'm in a very important school year, and I can't find time to write and type out chapters I'm satisfied with, so maybe I'll come back later, who knows.

• This is more of an experiment and feedback and criticism is more than welcome. This is a random story line that I came up with while bored in class easily about 2 or 3 years ago, and I just left it there, so there's loads of plot holes and a very cliche flow, but again, I'm just exploring my interests and writing, because as much as I enjoy and love writing, I also do want to improve and be actually good at it.

• I haven't written any new parts of this story or my other one in many months now. Though the other was published rather recently, it was old writing. I've learnt more and I can see so much room to improve, and I don't want the story to suddenly switch style or format or whatever you want to call it, so if I do get back, which I really really hope I do, I'll probably go right from the start and see how much of a change I can make to this story, which is as if now basically a kinda cliche, predictable mess with loads and loads of plot holes.

•If I do happen to see any of those who stuck around for a year full of inconsistent update ranging from twice a week to once in three months, again when I come back with writing god knows when, then I swear you're amazing, thank you so much.

• I am on Wattpad, there's some really good stuff here so I come to read sometimes, so you can always message me if there's something, I just won't be writing for a while.

Thanks for clicking on 13th of February :D
-Tristophobic.