Chapter Six: The Reality

ClarissaPabelonia, here it is!

JISOO

"Wait up!" Rosé started running away from me but I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her off her feet.

Due to the miscalculation, I twirled her and her giggles filled the air.

I couldn't resist the urge to laugh so I joined her, with just one shoe on.

"Let me go you unholy mechanic!"

"I didn't even mean to carry you" I said and let her go.

"But you were laughing, touching me too!"

"I just- forget it" I mumbled and moved away from her.

"This is super complicated" She sat on the floor and I joined her.

"All I ever wanted was a friend, someone that'd listen, give me sincere hugs. Someone that'd understand me and be with me for me," She stopped and picked up my Vanns.

"all my life, I was surrounded by rich snobs and the likes of them all. Been expected to live by unorthodox rules" She sniffled and I looked at her. She was crying.

I sighed and pushed her head so she could lay it on my shoulder.

"Don't, don't cry, okay? It's okay Chipmunk ah" I put my arm around her and she nodded. In a few seconds, her arms found their way to my waist.

"I can't help it Jisoo. I.. I've never told anyone but I can't go on like this anymore.. it's tiring"

"Shh, don't say that, you'll make it, hm?" I touched her cheek and she nodded.

"Know why?" "Why?"

"You met me, the most important person in the world"

"Bitch"

"See, that's a nice step" I said proudly and she hit my shoulder.

"It still feels foreign, y'know?"

"Hm, you're a newbie. With time, you'll learn from the best" I held my hands out in front of me and smiled.

"I guess that's true" She said thoughtfully and I sensed that she was looking at me.

"How are you so carefree and, happy?"

"I'm Kim Jisoo b--"

"Don't call me that" She held her fingers to my lips and I stopped.

"Call me Rosé" She stood up.

"It's not babe anymore?" I got up as well and I noticed she was limping.

"You lost that chance" She smirked and put her arm around my shoulder to steady herself.

"Aww" I groaned and she chuckled.

She pinched my nose and I helped her walk back to her car.

"You're limping too much" I stopped her and she breathed out.

"I think I bruised my ankle" She looked down at her foot.

"Oh. I think you should get on my back then, just for today" I said and did a little bow but she whacked my back.

"Aigo!" I jumped and she laughed.

"Stop saying aigo, you don't deserve to, bish" She giggled and I smiled.

I bent down and she pulled my hair first.

"Ow!"

"Aw, the pony has feelings?" She cooed and I rolled my eyes. "Uhm, don't drop me okay?" She had the nerve to ask.