Chapter 14: Into You- II

JISOO

I don't know why but I found myself knotting my tie and adjusting my jacket.

"Are you sure you can do this?" My dad asked me.

"I'm sure" I said and and took my keys.

"Okay. Take care of yourself and Rosé, okay?" He placed his hand on my shoulder and I nodded.

I made my way out of my room and hopped on my motorcycle.

I put my helmet on and glanced to the right as I kick started my bike and he nodded at me.

I returned it and zoomed off.

ROSÉ

It wasn't even up to twenty minutes and I heard the familiar sound of Jisoo's motorcycle.

I hurried out of the house and hugged her as soon as she got off her bike.

"I missed you Soo yah" I whispered in her ear and she hugged back too.

I felt relieved that she wasn't mad but she pulled away soon after.

I looked behind us and saw Yoongi and my dad coming out of the house.

JISOO

Apparently, Yoongi wanted me to guard Rosé at some party that they're going to attend tonight.

Why he picked me? I don't know.

"Rosé trusts you and I approve of you too. There's no one else"

Approve my foot.

He said there were four other guys but they didn't know them and I was there just to make sure things played safe.

I agreed to it because I also wanted to protect Rosé. I don't want to compromise her safety because this party doesn't sound like a safe or legal party.

I suspect he's up to something and he wants to use Rosé as some kind of shield or back up plan. I'm not dumb.

It's clear Yoongi doesn't love her, he just loves himself and no one else.

I sighed and got off my bike. We're at the venue already.

It was a big hotel owned by a renowned business mogul.

"Let's go" Yoongi said and I gave a nod and followed them.

During the party, I kept my distance from Rosé but still watched her every move.

It was obvious she was trying to show that she was comfortable with Yoongi but I could see right through it.

And it hurts me.

ROSÉ

I looked behind me to see Jisoo already looking at me.

She looked chill but I could tell she was hurt by all this.

Yoongi had his arms around my waist as we danced and she was forced to watch it all.

"She's a good friend" He told me as we danced and I frowned.

"Who are you to say she's just a friend?" I felt a wave of confidence as I asked that question and his eyes widened.

I just rolled my eyes and we continued dancing in silence.

Yoongi seemed all too eager to introduce me to his business associates as his girlfriend. I was also fed up of being introduced to a bunch of old men.

I glanced at Jisoo and she looked away skeptically.

"Hey, Mr Park wants to see you" He tugged at my arm and I rolled my eyes.