Chapter Three: The Gunshot

Specially for chinita676

JISOO

Yes, I shot the gun.

At the Chipmunk?

Nope. Past the Chipmunk.

I shot the bottles of soju next to the goons so the shards flew at them.

"HEY!"

I also shot the fire extinguisher on the wall so it was foggy everywhere.

By the way, it was difficult to see too.

"Rosé! Let's get out of here!" I grabbed her hand and led the way to the door while the goons coughed and struggled with the pain from the shards of the soju bottles.

"Wait" She stopped me.

"What? This is our chance to leave"

"There are other people in here we have to help them" She said.

"Ugh, fine" I said and we ran to the other side.

"Now where are they?" I asked her.

"Captive people? Where are you?!" I called out and she groaned.

But I started hearing muffled sounds from behind the stacks of boxes.

"There, there's someone in there" Rosé said and I pushed down the stacks to see some people tied up together.

"Gosh, you were right" I said and quickly started untying them.

Rosé also joined me so we untied them faster.

"Thank you so much"

"You're welcome, let's go, we don't have much time" I said and they nodded.

I turned around and the goons were right in front of me.

"Oh, they're here now" I said sadly and looked at Rosé who looked angry.

"Nice stunt back there. But it won't save you" The boss said and I stepped back as he pointed his gun at me.

"I'll just have to kill you here myself" He said in a maniacal tone.

Just as he was about to pull the trigger, Rosé moved his hand upwards, causing him to shoot at the ceiling.

She also proceeded to kick him down and she grabbed his gun as the other guns came forward.

"One more step and I'll shoot him" She said with her foot on the boss's chest.

Feeling left out, I also put my foot on his chest.

Then I remembered I was holding a gun too.

"Now drop all your weapons" I aimed the gun at them and they looked at each other.

"I said drop them!" I pointed the gun at them crazily and their weapons went down.

"Now get going" I told the hostages.

"What about you guys?"

"We'll join you. Just get out of here quickly" I told them and they ran out.

"Now, onto you guys" I told the goons, looking them over and they looked nervous.

"Close your eyes. And don't open them until you've counted to ten" I said.

"But--"

"I SAID CLOSE YOUR EYES!" I shot the ground in front of them and they jumped, closing their eyes immediately.