Chapter Five: Roséus

Hey MhegNabor! I fulfilled my promise.

JIMIN

Jisoo and her dad got to the garage but Jisoo looked annoyed meanwhile her dad was smiling.

"Good morning samchon" I greeted him.

"Good morning Jimin. Do you know anything about Jisoo's girlfriend?" He asked me and Jisoo looked like she'd blow up with rage.

"Girlfriend? I didn't know she had a girlfriend" I looked at Jisoo over her dad's shoulder.

"I'm gonna go put on my jumpsuit" She excused herself and went into the garage.

"What's wrong with her? I don't think she has a girlfriend"

"I thought so. But that doesn't mean we can't make her get one" Samchon said, stroking his chin. He had one sweet beard.

I wish I could have one but it probably itches.

TIMESKIP

A car pulled up later in the day and a blonde haired girl with puffy cheeks walked out.

Those cheeks.. Alvin?

I didn't know he had a daughter...

"Hi sir. Is Jisoo here?" She asked me and I stood straight.

"Yes, hold on a sec. JISOO YAH! Jisoo!" I shouted and she rushed out with her wrench.

"Did the raccoons attack you again Jiminshi?" She looked me over.

Then she noticed the tall girl and her eyes drooped automatically.

"Oh Namjesus, what did I do to deserve this torture?" She pinched the bridge of her nose and I was confused.

"What torture?" TaeTae poked his head out from behind me.

"I don't really know. I think she knows Alvin's daughter though" I pointed at the the girl and she raised a brow.

"Who's daughter? Just forget about it. Jisoo, I came to pick you up"

"Pick me up? I'm not a doll" Jisoo scoffed and Rosé held her arm.

"Sure you're not. You can change out of your jumpsuit right Chu?"

"Excuse me? Chu? Really-- DAD!" Jisoo raised her voice and I watched in awe.

"Yes Soo, what's wrong?"

"Why does this girl know my nickname?"

"I told her"

"WHy?!" "She's a good girl Soo"

"Oh my God.." Jisoo held her head and Rosé stared at her.

"I have to work Dad!Youknowthatbutyouletthischipmunkcheekedgirlcomeherestill!Doyouevencareaboutyouronlydaughter?!Whatdidshefeedyou?!" Jisoo rap ranted and my jaw dropped.

"I thought as much. Here you go Samchon" Rosé handed Jisoo's dad a fat wad of cash and Jisoo looked ready to bury her alive.

"You TOOK it?!"

"She's making a generous offer" He shrugged and shook Rosé's hand.

"YOU sold ME?!"

"Nop. Just bought your day. For a week" Rosé shrugged and Jisoo took a deep breath.

She lunged at Rosé but we were lucky enough to catch her just in time.

"Let me go! I'll melt her cheeks off her face! I swear!" She kicked around in the air but we held her down.