A boring Monday

"Oh no!" I yelled out. Just like every Monday, I always miss the bus even though I had set my alarm clock to wake me up at 7:30 sharp. My school starts at 9:00 and it was already 8:30! I quickly got ready and my mom dropped me off at school. It was 9:45 by the time we arrived. You see my mom didn't yell at me or get angry because she was overwhelmed with her own work she barely ever spends time with me and the same goes with my dad.

        My teacher, however, Mrs.Perry is very encouraging. She always reminds me to be at school on time. She had blonde hair and looked like a typical new yorkian. 

          "Anna, I told you to be on time today. Your brother Jack was sent to the office for punching a kid for no reason. He has gotten suspended for a week. Now open your English textbook to page 138 and start reading please." I had just gotten lectured by the teacher I complimented as nice. Plus my younger brother who is only 9 has gotten suspended!? I am just a boring 12 year old with a lot of problems going on with my life

          In school, I literally had no friends but what kept me going were legends and myths. A few days ago I read about a water well in the middle of the woods that can make your wish come true. I didn't really believe in fairy tales but I thought about if my parents could be belle and beast but of course, it is just fantasy.

          After lunch, our class was sent home for an unknown reason. As I was exiting I overheard the principal talking to my teacher,

        " I child went missing in another class. Most probably he was kidnapped or he ran away because no one saw him exiting the school. Our main suspect at the moment is the Teacher."

     I immediately ran and went home wondering if the well had any connection to the missing child.