The Secret

Continuing in Lisa's point of view.

Lisa's pov:

Yesterday, I explained to my parents that the whole lunch ordeal pretty much wasn't my fault, I was just there at the wrong time.

They both believed me and guess who didn't get grounded!

I mean, my dad was at first uncertain, but my mom trusted me.

I've always been closer to my mom anyways.

I mean, me and my dad, aren't really that close.

But my mom just understands me, it's easier to talk to her than my dad.

Unless she is angry..

You don't walk away..

You run away.

To be honest, I of course pulled some lies to my dad before, but I could never lie to my mom.

It's just, growing up, my dad had always been at work, and when he came home, he would eat and go straight to bed.

My mom was a stay at home mom, me being the only child, I spent hours a day just with her.

I barely talked to my dad as a child, and that is something he can't take back.

Even at family events, he was so caught up with his family that sometimes I would think he would forget about his own daughter.

Plus, my mom said she was actually sort of a rebel when she was growing up.

I know, I did not believe it at first, at all, but she told me all these stories of her growing up and always driving my two uncles, who are older than her, crazy!!

She said her, and Amanda, the woman next door, met in middle school. They were best friends, she said it was the perfect friendship.

Amanda always kept her in place, while my mom got her to let lose a little and have fun.

Right now, I once again arrived at school with the boys and their wasn't much happening today.

The football players were out of the way for the first part of the day, but I just had this bad feeling about today.

Not to mention they are totally pissed at us because one of their team members got suspended for three days, making him miss the game on Friday.

They were going to lose anyway so I don't know what the big deal is.

As we are entering one of our last classes of the day, I am at the back of my group talking to Jisoo when...

"Watch it!" Suzy says out of nowhere. I look over to see him glaring at Kai.

Before I could even do anything, students in all hallway start forming a circle in the middle of the hallway to see what's going to happen next.

"Look here you motherfucker." Kai says pushing Suzy into the locker.

Oh hell no.

"Back off!!" I yell at Kai pushing him off Suzy.

"How about you!!" Kai yells back.

He is about to throw a punch at me when I grab his wrist in a fast motion and turn it so now he is kneeling on the ground.

"Let go you crazy b -.. " he was caught off when four teachers storm in along with the principal and everyone makes a dash for the nearest exit out of the hallway.

You have got to be kidding me.

~~~~~~~~

"Lisa Manoban your behavior is unacceptable!!" The principal yells at me.

Right now, I am sitting alone with the principal in his office.

"Sir, It wasn't our fault, Kai -.. " but I get caught off for the billionth time since he called me in almost ten minutes ago.

"You broke his wrist!!" He screams at me again, his face was red meaning this definitely ticked him off.

He then gives me the 'Explain that!' Look.

"Sir, I apologize for my behavior, you're right, it wasunacceptable." I say trying my best not to just straight out roll my eyes in his face.

But I don't feel like getting murdered by my very own mother when I come home with a suspension slip.

He sighs and leans back in his chair.

"Look kid, I can't suspend or expel you. You're the best boxer I got, and I can't let this school lose at another sport, it's already embarrassing enough that we can't even make it to the championships in any other sport, and you have brought us to the championships for all the previous three years you have been here."

And that is how I have never been suspended or expelled from this school.

Lots of detentions though, but one thing to know about the principal, he knows that if I get kicked off the boxing team, not only will we lose this years, but we would once again be the school that can't even make it to the championships in anything.

"I can't send you back to class Lisa so I called your mother to pick you up." He says.

Well, it has been a good almost 18 years.

Not even a minute later, "Lisa!!!"

~~~~~~

Not long after I got home, my parents were quick to ground me right away, taking away my car keys, and no phone after nine.

I mean sure, take away my phone, I don't give a shit.

What am I going to be missing anyways? Nancy's horrible excuse of a duck face when I hate myself so much to scroll through my Instagram feed?

But my car?!

That's f*ckin too far.

I decide to take a hot shower just to clear the stress from the whole entire day.

And because I am that bad of a person, I decide to take a long one and use all the hot water for the rest of the day.

Take that.

But as I am coming out of the shower with only a towel on, something catches my eye.

I slowly turn to my window to see that girl who was in my house not that long ago.

Wait what is she doing?

She closes her eyes and... and... starts rolling?

Why in the world is she randomly rolling across her bedroom floor?

Oh god..

It can't be.

A psychopath teenage girl moved in right next to me!!

This is worse than the other neighbors!

Wait...

She is coming towards the window..

That can only mean..

She is trying to close the curtains..

Because of me?!

I start laughing, even holding my stomach in the process.

This is golden!!!

I almost start counting as she just keeps rolling, one after another.

I thought she was going to stop but she didn't, and not even a second later, she smacks straight into the wall.

Now at this point, tears are coming out of my eyes, I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

She quickly appears in the window looking straight at me.

When we make eye contact, her eyes widen.

I slowly clap my hands together as I try to pull myself together.

And let's just say this, I had a very... interesting conversation with my next door neighbor.