2 - The Bombing

Ear-splitting shrieks filled the ground floor of the Shard as a bright flash of light and heat engulfed them all in terror. All around them were people blindly running, clothes on fire even other people rolling around on the ground desperately trying to put themselves out as they lit up like human candles (soz thats kinda freaky). But what came next was worse, the ceiling began to cave in around them, burying most of the people around them. The twins ducked and Frannie, braced to be hit by falling debris, when something outlandish happened. Nothing. Nothing fell on them. Nothing buried them. They slowly, cautiously opened their eyes and saw a bubble like thing surrounding them, with blue crackles of electricity that shot across the surface of the dome. 

They looked around at this form protecting them in wonder. They suddenly looked down as they felt a burning sensation travelling through their arms,  through their wrists and through their hands. An anxiousness surged through them, thinking that they been burned by something, but when they looked down they saw blue sparks firing across their palms. Their eyes widened as they realised that they were creating the dome of energy around them. They looked at each other, the same expression of shock painted on their faces. They turned to look at Frannie, who was crouched on the floor with arms that were over her head bracing for impact but she slowly stood up, mouth hanging open in amazement. She looked down at the girls and saw the source of the power. She glanced around and saw the maze of mass destruction and chaos outside their little bubble of protection.

The fear was almost tangible and it snaked through the air. Only a small, shaken, group of people stood alive, protected only by Molly & Issy's bubble. Everyone sat there, their eyes glazed over with terror, some rocking back and forth, all praying that someone would save them before something would go wrong.