Supervillain? Lightning Dolts

(Seaside Jungle)

On the next day, Amy Rose decided to check the messages and upcoming call on her communicator. She was surprised to receive 10 missed call and messages from Mayor Fink. However, she remembered that she turned on the silent mode within her communicator and AVA before she started their camping trip. She only turned it on after Knuckles, Tails and Sticks drive their hoverboard alone to anticipate what happen to Knuckles.

"Amy! Amy! Quick, come to the village! Almost every buildings within our villages was  vandalized. They threw our properties to the ground", Mayor Fink sent a message. 

The lightning bolt society wrecked every building."

"Everyone! We need to wake up. The lightning bolt society took over the village. We need to head back NOW!", Amy ordered. 

"Those losers!", Sonic yawned loudly. 

"Gangs! Wake up! We need to return to our village."

"Ugh. . . No more adventure? Can you just let me sleep for a while", Knuckles groaned. 

"Sorry, Knux but this is very urgent.", Sonic reminded him back.

(Amy's hut)

From then on, Team Sonic dashed away from Mount Safety to Amy's hut to put their bag away. As Team Sonic reached Amy's hut from his mountain trip, they saw Mayor Fink rushing toward Team Sonic outside Amy's hut. Team Sonic anticipated these visitors as they couldn't be contacted for the whole day. In fact, Mayor Fink had sent several notification within Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy's communicator and AVA yesterday.

"Sonic, you've got to be quick or else the Lightning bolt society will . . .", Mayor Fink panicked. 

"Say no more! Team Sonic is back.", Sonic reassured. 

(Village Center)

All buildings were stained with tomato, carrots, apple, oranges, banana, lettuce, bell pepper and zucchini. Basket storages, cooking utensils and hardware were thrown on the sides of the road. From the extend of damage, it would take several days for the village to recover. Not to mention, the Lightning bolts continued their destructive behavior.

The lightning bolt society planned out the attack in more organized matter. For 2 weeks, they had planned their attack. First of all, the weasel bandits stole every vegetable and fruit from the markets whilst storing them inside their pocket bag. The stolen vegetables and fruits will then be thrown out by Chameleon all across the town square and village. While Willy Walrus smacked properties with basket ball bat, Dave the Intern shot ice cubes with his slingshot toward the building walls.

"Ok, I know Lightning bolt society launched an attack but this is too much.", Amy said. 

"Yeah, the village is a mess.", Sonic agreed.

"We got to split . . ."

Sonic noticed Dave the intern shooting ice cubes toward Lady Walrus. Luckily, Sonic managed to grab her and dashed her to safety inside Amy's hut. She was still anxious however.

"My baby! The weasel bandit stole my baby and Chutney.", Lady Walrus distressed.

"You've got to help me."

"I got it", Sonic said.

 Sonic rushed to the Lightning bolt society's clubhouse to retrieve Lady Walrus's baby and Chutney back to their mother. Meanwhile, Dave the intern deluded himself as the supervillain. In his mind, he was blasting ice magic with his hand while he was barely shooting ice cubes with his slingshot aimlessly throughout the building walls.