Part 2: New Info

Well, I don't think they took it too lightly that I was stealing, seeming as if this place was already going to crap. I mean after Blue Field was bombed there was nowhere else to go for hundreds of people including me, for which I don't exactly remember what happened when I was fleeing. A whole three years of my life went missing when Camille found me drowning in a river a few months ago, all I could remember was that I lived in Blue Field, had a great life and then the bombing.

After the incident that happened many people died a few days later due to 'unresolved illnesses' as the doctors said. Though it wasn't the bombing that made those people suffer, it was the place they went to hide. In the Enchanted Forest, after a few days, those people had inhaled enough fumes from suspicious plants to slowly kill them off. Eventually one by one each person slowly died. Honestly, I don't know why the doctors couldn't just say that.

Something tells me there's more to it than that which I have been planning on actually figuring out once I get out of this.. place.

Still being taken in for my crimes the guard had tied my hands with chains so I don't break free. Wow! I didn't think they would be that smart. Being dragged by a guard through the castle gates wasn't a pleasant ride.

Walking through the courtyard I see guards lined up at the front of the castle doors as if preparing for an attack. What is going on? I don't want to know, I just want to get out and leave.

We make it past the guards and into the castle towards the throne room. There I see a red carpet with gold trimming laying before me. Fancy. And straight ahead up a few small stairs I see a throne and sitting in it was the Duchess Of Blackmere. Living in Blackmere is a very very wonderful experience.. with the amazing stuff going on. Yeah, I couldn't say much about Blackmere it was a town not to be messed with.

Duchess Misty was her name, she wasn't a bad ruler, especially during the unfortunate events with the Queen. Queen Margaret was put in the care of multiple doctors because she was a target of a sleeping potion put on a third of the kingdom. This is particularly unfortunate for the Duchess because she doesn't seem to know what exactly to do these days.

Her hair was long and blonde and I couldn't see any facial features from here because we were still a little far from the throne.

This guard is such a slow walker, carefully trying not to make him tug on my chains I sped up a bit. Thankfully he took the hint. We stop at the end of the stairs and wait.. what for? I don't know. I got impatient. "Excuse me your grace?" she looks at me waiting for me to speak again. "What are we waiting for?" I ask. Hopefully, I didn't upset her in any sort of way.

"I uh- don't know." She says, Her face looks as if something horrible happened, as if she had just come out of a depressing state which I don't dare to point out. I know it was rude to talk to the Duchess like this but I wasn't one to be formal about anything.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a boy walking into the throne room, I turn my eyes to look at him. His green eyes met mine and a familiar feeling ran through me. Where have I seen him before? And why can't I stop staring?

I didn't see where exactly he came from but he started walking up the steps staring at me curiously. "What's happening here?" He asks taking in the scene.

"Our guards have caught a thief and I'm not sure what exactly to do." Said the Duchess.

I'm not entirely sure who he was but I seriously couldn't stop staring, where do I know him from? Why do I feel like I know him? And for goodness sake why can't I stop staring? My thoughts are cut off when the guard pushes me onto my knees, ouch! I wince. "Gee, thanks!" I mutter hoping the duchess and boy don't hear me.