Chapter 2

*Kats p.o.v*

"Kat! Get up! You need to get ready for school.

I dragged myself out of bed and threw on my ripped black and red skinnies, my black tank top, my all white hoodie and my converse. Nothing much. Just a lazy random grab out of my closet. I looked in the mirror and saw my messy hair sticking out all over.

Eh oh well.

It gave me a crazy look.

My burns and cuts were noticeable so i used make up to cover them. Applying my thick eyeliner as well.

I grabbed my white/red splatters bag and slung it over my shoulder.

Walking out the door I grabbed a apple and crunched on it as I walked the long walk to hell.

Beep Beep

My phone beeped letting me know that i had a text.

"Hey! When you getting here? We gotta talk. ~CJ"

CJ!! She was my bestest friend! We did everything together. Talk? About what? Guess I'll find out.

When I arrived at school CJ saw me and walked away from who she was talking to. She looked so serious.

"Hey CJ what's wrong? You ok?"

She looked grimly at her feet before sighing and looking at me.

"Ok here I'll make it quick. I don't want to be your friend anymore. I just. Don't talk to me. Don't wave. Don't sit with me. As far as you're concerned I'm a stranger"

I gaped as I stood there. I was just Shattered!

"But I've been your best friend since preschool! We've done everything together! I've never once been an un loyal friend! I've always been there! I was there when your mum and dad were going through a rough patch and kicked you out of your house! I took you in until they got better! I've helped you study, finish projects! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?" by this time unshed tears were clouding my vision.

"Bye Kat" With that she walked over to Marie's "Henchmen group" and started talking and giggling with them.

"Fine. I don't need you. I don't need anyone." I growled.

I ran into the woods. All my crying has washed of my make-up, clearly exposing cuts and burns.

I cried my heart out.

"I don't need anyone! I'll kill them all! All of them! Their lives are worthless! They don't realize how insignificant they are! Playing with peoples feelings like they're gods! Well I got news! I'll show you a god! I'll be a fucking goddess! Then we'll see who's bowing to who!" I cried out harder before pulling a knife out of my back pack.

I angrily stabbed the tree, making deep gashes and causing it to ooze sap.

"Someone's had a bad morning" Someone said from behind me. I knew that voice. It was a masculine voice. I've heard it somewhere.

I growled, spinning around my knife at their throat.

"Whoa whoa whoa"

"Who are you!"

He was tall-ish with green eyes, brown hair, a dark green hoodie, and a black and white striped scarf. But his face....was stitched.

"My name's Liu"

I didn't move the knife as I studied him. I pressed it further into his flesh.

"Hey relax! I'm not gonna hurt you! It's ok! I know you! I'm the one who sang to you yesterday. I gave you my hoodie." He said holding his hands up in surrender as i caused a drop of blood to form, causing him to wince slightly.