Chapter 6: Hysteria's P.O.V.

*Hysteria's P.O.V.*

I woke up with a loud yawn stretching out on the soft ripped bed in the abandoned house. Standing up I stretched, my bones popping and cracking loudly as I stretched and loosened up. I was in a pair pf black boxers and a sports bra, my gear laying on the dresser. I stood infront of the mirror, my hair sticking out wildly. I brushed the curly wavy locks, taming the wild mess called bed head.

I looked at the scars on my face, tracing them, then moving to my collor bone and chest, and stomach. They were everywere. Bullet scars, deep scratches like my face, knife scars, various different ones. I smiled.

"They make me w-who I-I am" I said with a tic.

I grabbed my natural herb pills, taking two and relaxing. They ease my tics.

I pull on my black jeans and tank top, slipping on new socks and my boots. My muscles made me look tough and I smiled. I grabbed my jacket pulling it on and leaving it unzipped hood up, my headphones on my ears as i grabbed my fully charged phone and putting on the song 'Built for Blame' by Get Scared. I slipped on my mask and mouth gaurd, pulling on my buckle elbow high gloves. Carefully I buckled my belt on. I attached along chain to my pants, goving me a punk look and I use it as a weapon, like a whip. My elfish ears twitched. They were very long and pointed at the ends but I liked them.

I grabbed my small black back pack with accesories, my laptop, my extra earbuds, my art book, colored pencils, and a few other small things.

It was dark outside, the moon full and shining brightly, providing me with plenty of light. Choosing a random house i saw a drunk passed out man and stabbed his heart killing him, I sliced open his stomach pulling out all organs except the stomach and stabbing the stomach repeatedly. I cut the skin off the lower half of his face, chunks of flesh ripping off in places. I gouged his eyes out and carved x's over them hanging him on the wall. A thump sounded upstairs.

I silently ran upstairs, not a sound being made by me, a trick i developed. There was a whimper and a ...gurgle? I got curious and crept to the mothers room. Dead. Stabbed and her face cut open. Apparently I'm not tbe only killer in the area. Silently creeping down the hall to the kids room I saw a tall man in a bloody white hoody. One child dead, the other crying, pinned beneathe him. He sliced open the kids face stabbing her.

I was angered that someone took my prey causing a silent tic. I crept behind them and kicked the knife out of their hands, catching it and pressing it into their back, mine at their throat.
He chuckled. "Impressive. I didn't even hear you. Very impressive." He chuckled turning it into a laugh. He was young around my age it seems. I growled.

"Who are you" I growled louder, dangerously.

My voice has changed alot since I last actually spoke to people. It was dark, rough. I don't speak much. His voice was a deeper gravelly sound. I admit it was a nice sound.

"Well well you're a Lady huh? Even MORE impressive! Congratulations. " he laughed jokingly.

I angrily ticced and dug the knives into him.

"Whoa whoa relax tiger." He laughed.

I heard footsteps outside.

"Come out who ever is in the hallway. I hear you" I growled pulling the man, still at knife point, to face the door way, pressing the knives in harder.

A tall man in a light brown hoody, a green shirt, and black and white scarf stepped in, knife in hand. His piercing green eyes staring darkly at me from behind his long shoulder length light brown hair.

"Release my brother" he said sounding pissed off.

"Relax Liu. I'm all good. She's quite impressive." The man I was holding at knife point, apparently his brother, chuckling.