Chapter 5: Hysteria's P.O.V.

*5 years later*
*Hysteria's P.O.V.*

I stood covered in blood looking at my master piece. It was 4 children between their parents. The mother was skinned and scalped, her skin covering the floor, the flesh was scraped off half of her face. Her eyes gouged out with x's over them and a wicked Chelsea Smile cut in the other side of her face.

Perfect depiction of her. She was skinned because she was a fake, Anything on the outside was fake. Half her face scraped away because she was what they called 'two faced' she would be one person infront of you, another behind your back. And a carved smile because all her smiles were fake.

The children all had the flesh cut off their lower faces, gouged out eyes with x's and multiple lacerations on their chests.
They all were ok kids with a broken home and a ruined heart.
The male had his skull bashed in, his bodly bashed to unrecognization. He had been abusive and hit his children.

I signed off:
"wHaT a WoNdErFuL fAmIlY :3 wElCoMe To HYSTERIA ~Hysteria Homewrecker"

I took a picture of my art and smiled. I always kept a picture. A record log.

I had adopted the name off of news and journal posts written about me. I liked it. I stood looking at myself in the full body mirror. 'Ticking' here and there. I had a mild case of Tourette's syndrome causing 'tics'. It wasn't real bad only occasionally. My head will jerk to the side my shoulder jerking up on that side. My voice stuttering when I tic. I've learned to control it and i take natural herbs to control it.

I wore a black leather mask that covered my eyes like a mascarade ball mask. A black mouth gaurd with a demonic fang filled smile covered in blood and kitty whiskers drawn on. One eye a dark crimson darkening to solid black in the center pupil. The other a dark, cold blue. My eyelashes naturally very thick making them darker. My dark crimson red hair falling down to the middle of my back and over my shoulders. My hair naturally turned red. My skin was a pale paper white. My pointed elfish ears sticking out of my hair, my silver piercings noticable.

I wore black tight jeans, black leather boots, a belt with two large butcher knives and a few smaller knives, a tight white tank top, fingerless black leather gloves that came to my elbows and buckles up the side, a black zip up jacket with cat ears on the hood and the sleeves cut off, headphones around my neck, my nails long and sharp like claws painted black. I grinned behind my mouthgaurd pulling it down and lifting my black mask. Three very noticable scars scratched down across the left side of my face and across.

I smiled, my canines rather sharp. I put my mask and mouth gaurd back slipping on my headphones and pulling up the hood of my jacket. I turned on 'Gangsta Sexy' by Hollywood Undead grabbing my small black back pack and walking down the dark street and into the woods.

I ran and jumped through the trees cat like and agile moving to my next destination, never staying in one spot. I was very fit. I was skinny yes. Small no. I could take down five men with knives bare handed. I trained daily/ nightly and earned this position. I still hold on to my old name. I spoke it aloud every night to keep it alive.

"Kat"