Chapter 4: Kat's P.O.V.

*Kat's P.O.V.*

I left Jeff's 'house' and put in my earbuds blasting 'Apologize' by Hollywood Undead through my ears drowning out the world.

*SnAp*

Suddenly I stopped walking and started laughing like a madman.

"Wait! I have a surprise!" I laughed louder and louder going back to my home.

I went straight to my sister's room slicing open her throat and ripping out her neck bone and veins,i just kept pulling things out, I had no fucking idea what the shit was. I laughed patting her head and grabbing her hair, dragging her along with me. My knife in hand i drug her to my parent's room dumping her body at the door. My Dad was always nicer so I plunged my knife in his chest, covering his mouth before i dug my hand in his chest digging around till I found his heart and ripped it out and crushed it.

"Wonderful!" I giggled pulling his body to the door.

Mother was always a heavy sleeper. I walked over and pinned her down slicing her wrists open, jolting her awake.

"Baby girl what are you d-doing" she cried in pain.

"KILLING YOU BITCH!" I laughed slashing open her chest and stabbing her in the breast.

"Wow they aren't fake? That impresses me. Not enough to let you live" i grinned slicing open her stomach, her breathing slowing as i stabbed her, pulling out her organs, most of which i didnt even look at, and tossing them.

I drug their dead bodies downstairs pinning them the wall and making it look like they were holding hands, my sister in the middle. I gouged out their eyes and carved 'x' over them, cutting the skin and flesh off the bottom half of their face down to the bone. Over at the end in blood i drew the outline of a figure with x eyes and a frown. Me. This 'art' beautiful art if i say so myself, depicts my story. The forgotten and hurt one while the rest are happy little shits.

With a last giggle i wrote my sign off across the wall in blood:

"wHaT a WoNdErFuL fAmIlY :3 wElCoMe To HYSTERIA"

I smiled and swirled a few trails of blood around before running out of town and into the trees towards the next state, about to spread havoc wherever i go.